The Queen's State of Chery English is a colossal, socially progressive nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 7.459 billion Chery Englishians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government is dominated by the Department of Industry, with Education and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Healthcare are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.1%.
The powerhouse Chery Englishian economy, worth 355 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Retail, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 47,665 betales, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 462,151 per year while the poor average 237, a ratio of 1,948 to 1.
Voting is voluntary, Chery English's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, the automotive industry soaks up huge government handouts, and education and welfare spending are on the rise. Crime is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Chery English's national animal is the deer.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chery English was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Primitive.
- : Chery English relocated from High Orion Alliance to Country of God.
- : Chery English's influence in High Orion Alliance rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- : Chery English fell out of the regional Top 10% for Highest Drug Use.
- : Chery English fell out of the regional Top 10% for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : Chery English fell out of the regional Top 5% for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Chery English fell out of the regional Top 5% for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Chery English fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Extreme.
- : Chery English fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Free.
- : Chery English fell out of the regional Top 5% for Lowest Unemployment Rates.