The Queen's State of Chery English is a colossal, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its absence of drug laws and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 8.88 billion Chery Englishians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government is dominated by the Department of Industry, although Education and Welfare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Healthcare receive no funds. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.4%.
The powerhouse Chery Englishian economy, worth 426 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Retail, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 48,034 betales, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 465,724 per year while the poor average 238, a ratio of 1,948 to 1.
Voting is voluntary, Chery English's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, the automotive industry soaks up huge government handouts, and education and welfare spending are on the rise. Crime is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Chery English's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chery English's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Chery English's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Chery English's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Chery English relocated from Ecuador to Ancient Lands.
- : Chery English was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Armed.
- : Chery English's influence in Ecuador rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Chery English's influence in Ecuador rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Chery English's influence in Ecuador rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Chery English relocated from Leningrad to Ecuador.
- : Chery English's influence in Leningrad rose from "Zero" to "Squire".