“The great defenders of progress, freedom and equality. ”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Holy Empire of Chavaria is a massive, economically powerful nation, ruled by President Armen Armenyan with an even hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons. Its compassionate, hard-working population of 2.008 billion enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Commerce, Education, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chavar City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 79%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Tourism industry, followed by Book Publishing and Automobile Manufacturing.
The government extracts trade concessions from poor nations in exchange for humanitarian aid, tourists outnumber citizens two to one, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, and photographers have to apply for a license to photograph President Armen Armenyan. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Chavaria's national animal is the Chavarian Black lion, and its currency is the Rom.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 11 hours ago
- 3 days 2 hours ago: Chavaria was endorsed by The THE PATRIOTS of South Allegheny.
- 13 days ago: Chavaria fell out of the world Top 10% for Best Weather.
- 18 days ago: Chavaria was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Influential (last census: Top 5%).
- 28 days ago: Chavaria was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- 28 days ago: Following new legislation in Chavaria, photographers have to apply for a license to photograph President Armen Armenyan.
- 28 days ago: Following new legislation in Chavaria, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.
- 28 days ago: Following new legislation in Chavaria, tourists outnumber citizens two to one.
- 28 days ago: Following new legislation in Chavaria, the government extracts trade concessions from poor nations in exchange for humanitarian aid.
- 28 days ago: Chavaria endorsed The High Kingdom of Warre.
- 29 days ago: Chavaria was endorsed by The High Kingdom of Warre.
Endorsements Received: 40 (Lexembourg, Screrefennae, Alsted, Nou Occitania, Jenesia, Gortagass, Unified Provinces, Beauvoir, The Armed Socialist Workers Syndicate, Ivernia, Franco-Philia, Otterner, Linkisheer, New Kulmerland, Flooderai, Chiolena, Dauershire, Sybaritic Socialists, Voxum Mortalum, The City-State of Vienna, Hamland, Stromia, Kingdom Of Brendkurk, Eurosceptic Citizens, The Kingdom of Germania, Toongoosia, 101st Wolfpack, Nova Res Publica Romanorum, Echo von Cotta, United Federation of the World, Calacstein, The House of Rothschild, Grasaland, Lapidotia, Uieurnthlaal, New France of Silvius Bonaparte, Keris, Sauv, Warre, South Allegheny)