The Mind of Charlotte Ryberg is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Joana et al with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 17.831 billion Minoans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Administration aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marousi. The average income tax rate is 7.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Minoan economy, worth a remarkable 2,357 trillion talas a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 132,203 talas, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
The nightly news reports prosaically on the government blindly throwing money at despotic kidnappers, toilet paper is considered a non-essential item in the embargo against Brasilistan, Brasilistan has been announced as the nation's newest colony, and the nation has gained millions of new citizens overnight. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Charlotte Ryberg's national animal is the Little owl, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 hours ago
- 9 hours ago: Charlotte Ryberg voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Bear Arms".
- 2 days 13 hours ago: Charlotte Ryberg proposed constructing embassies between Funen and The Black Riders.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: Charlotte Ryberg agreed to construct embassies between Funen and Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- 6 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Sexual Privacy Act"".
- 8 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Extreme (last census: Top 10%).
- 10 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Armed.
- 12 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 15 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Responsible Arms Trading"".
- 16 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Responsible Arms Trading"".
- 20 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg agreed to construct embassies between Funen and Free State of Wisconsin.