The Mind of Charlotte Ryberg is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Empress Joana with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 20.788 billion Minoans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Welfare is also considered important, while Spirituality and Administration are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marousi. The average income tax rate is 7.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Minoan economy, worth a remarkable 2,775 trillion talas a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 133,511 talas, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.
The nightly news reports prosaically on the government blindly throwing money at despotic kidnappers, toilet paper is considered a non-essential item in the embargo against Brasilistan, Brasilistan has been announced as the nation's newest colony, and the nation has gained millions of new citizens overnight. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Charlotte Ryberg's national animal is the Little owl, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Charlotte Ryberg's influence in Hinduism fell from "Hegemony" to "Dominator".
- : Charlotte Ryberg agreed to construct embassies between Hinduism and Avadam Inn.
- : Charlotte Ryberg agreed to construct embassies between Hinduism and Varanasi.
- : Charlotte Ryberg's influence in Hinduism fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : Charlotte Ryberg agreed to construct embassies between Hinduism and Lhasa.
- : Charlotte Ryberg was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Charlotte Ryberg applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Charlotte Ryberg was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments and the Top 5% for Most Politically Free and Most Secular.
- : Charlotte Ryberg was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes and Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- : Charlotte Ryberg was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.