The Mind of Charlotte Ryberg is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by a good democracy with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 17.309 billion Minoans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Welfare is also considered important, while Spirituality and Administration receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marousi. The average income tax rate is 4.9%.
The frighteningly efficient from Charlotte Ryberg economy, worth a remarkable 2,280 trillion talas a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 131,725 talas, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.
Sex changes are routinely performed at Charlotte Ryberg's hospitals, nude art is becoming wildly popular, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one, and the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy. Crime, especially youth-related, is a serious problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Charlotte Ryberg's national animal is the Little owl, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 hours ago
- 5 hours ago: Charlotte Ryberg lodged a message on the Funen Regional Message Board.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Charlotte Ryberg, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: Charlotte Ryberg agreed to construct embassies between Funen and Alakor.
- 5 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Genetically Modified Foods"".
- 8 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg updated the World Factbook entry in Funen.
- 10 days ago: Following new legislation in Charlotte Ryberg, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one.
- 11 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 14 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
- 15 days ago: Following new legislation in Charlotte Ryberg, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- 15 days ago: Following new legislation in Charlotte Ryberg, sex changes are routinely performed at Charlotte Ryberg's hospitals.