|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Power
The Mind of Charlotte Ryberg is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by a good democracy with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 16.026 billion Minoans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded individuals juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marousi. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Same-sex marriages are increasingly common, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, Charlotte Ryberg is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, and the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Charlotte Ryberg's national animal is the Little owl, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the tala.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 hours ago
- 7 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg fell out of the world Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 10 days ago: Following new legislation in Charlotte Ryberg, the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces.
- 15 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg proposed constructing embassies between Funen and Helena.
- 18 days ago: Following new legislation in Charlotte Ryberg, Charlotte Ryberg is notorious for its citizens' infidelity.
- 19 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced (last census: Top 5%).
- 22 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg changed its national demonym adjective to "from Charlotte Ryberg".
- 22 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg changed its national demonym adjective to "Minoan".
- 22 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg agreed to construct embassies between Funen and The House of The Sun.
- 22 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg changed its national demonym to "Minoan".
- 24 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Yohannes".