|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Power
The Mind of Charlotte Ryberg is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by a good democracy with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 16.539 billion Minoans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, liberal individuals juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marousi. The average income tax rate is 8%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Religious education is a new government priority, anti-government web sites are springing up, inheritance tax has recently been abolished, and it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Charlotte Ryberg's national animal is the Little owl, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the tala.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 hours ago
- 78 minutes ago: Charlotte Ryberg was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Extensive Civil Rights (last census: Top 5%).
- 26 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg fell out of the world Top 10% for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 27 days ago: Following new legislation in Charlotte Ryberg, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.
- 28 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations (last census: Top 10%).
- 31 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg changed the regional password in Funen.
- 31 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg agreed to construct embassies between Funen and New Tamedia.
- 38 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg fell out of the regional Top 10% for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- 39 days ago: Following new legislation in Charlotte Ryberg, inheritance tax has recently been abolished.
- 39 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg proposed constructing embassies between Funen and The South.
- 41 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Agricultural Sector.