The Mind of Charlotte Ryberg is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Joana et al with a fair hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 17.47 billion Minoans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Administration aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marousi. The average income tax rate is 5.0%.
The frighteningly efficient from Charlotte Ryberg economy, worth a remarkable 2,309 trillion talas a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 132,221 talas, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.
The government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, and the government has an "easy come, easy go" policy on youth crime. Crime, especially youth-related, is a serious problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Charlotte Ryberg's national animal is the Little owl, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 hours ago
- 2 days 13 hours ago: Charlotte Ryberg was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates (last census: Top 5%).
- 18 days ago: Following new legislation in Charlotte Ryberg, the government has an "easy come, easy go" policy on youth crime.
- 23 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg changed its national leader to "Joana et al".
- 23 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg approved the World Assembly proposal "Nuclear Material Pact".
- 23 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Nuclear Testing Safety"".
- 23 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Democratia"".
- 24 days ago: Following new legislation in Charlotte Ryberg, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- 27 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg lodged a message on the Funen Regional Message Board.
- 28 days ago: Following new legislation in Charlotte Ryberg, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy.
- 28 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg agreed to construct embassies between Funen and Alakor.