The Mind of Charlotte Ryberg is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Empress Joana with a fair hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 19.394 billion Minoans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Administration receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marousi. The average income tax rate is 7.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Minoan economy, worth a remarkable 2,563 trillion talas a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 132,203 talas, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
The nightly news reports prosaically on the government blindly throwing money at despotic kidnappers, toilet paper is considered a non-essential item in the embargo against Brasilistan, Brasilistan has been announced as the nation's newest colony, and the nation has gained millions of new citizens overnight. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Charlotte Ryberg's national animal is the Little owl, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Charlotte Ryberg was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry (last census: Top 1%).
- : Charlotte Ryberg fell out of the world Top 10% for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- : Charlotte Ryberg was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- : Charlotte Ryberg aborted construction of embassies between Hinduism and Cimmeria.
- : The State of Minoa appointed Charlotte Ryberg as General Manager with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Hinduism.
- : Charlotte Ryberg's influence in Hinduism rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Hermit".
- : Charlotte Ryberg's influence in Hinduism rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Charlotte Ryberg relocated from Funen to Hinduism.
- : Charlotte Ryberg lodged a message on the Funen Regional Message Board.
- : Charlotte Ryberg was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Cultured (last census: Top 5%).