The Mind of Charlotte Ryberg is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Empress Joana with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 20.443 billion Minoans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Administration aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marousi. The average income tax rate is 7.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Minoan economy, worth a remarkable 2,729 trillion talas a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 133,511 talas, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.
The nightly news reports prosaically on the government blindly throwing money at despotic kidnappers, toilet paper is considered a non-essential item in the embargo against Brasilistan, Brasilistan has been announced as the nation's newest colony, and the nation has gained millions of new citizens overnight. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Charlotte Ryberg's national animal is the Little owl, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Charlotte Ryberg applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Charlotte Ryberg was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments and the Top 5% for Most Politically Free and Most Secular.
- : Charlotte Ryberg was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes and Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- : Charlotte Ryberg was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- : Charlotte Ryberg's influence in Hinduism rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".
- : Charlotte Ryberg's influence in Hinduism fell from "Hegemony" to "Dominator".
- : Charlotte Ryberg lodged a message on the Hinduism Regional Message Board.
- : Charlotte Ryberg agreed to construct embassies between Hinduism and The Bar on the corner of every region.
- : Charlotte Ryberg's influence in Hinduism fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : Charlotte Ryberg agreed to construct embassies between Hinduism and Mecca.