|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Power
The Mind of Charlotte Ryberg is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by a good democracy with a fair hand, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 15.394 billion hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, liberal individuals juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marousi. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Breastfeeding mothers are replacing smokers to loiter outside the workplace, a well-funded social safety net protects the unfortunate, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits, and citizens are encouraged to report friends, family members or co-workers who seem depressed to the government for "counselling". Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Charlotte Ryberg's national animal is the Little owl, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the tala.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 hours ago
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Charlotte Ryberg voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Dourian Embassy".
- 3 days 6 hours ago: Charlotte Ryberg voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Rights and Duties of WA States"".
- 12 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg lodged a message on the Funen Regional Message Board.
- 12 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced (last census: Top 10%).
- 14 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg approved the World Assembly proposal "Code of Maritime Law".
- 15 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg approved the World Assembly proposal "Condemn Metiva Lame".
- 22 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Auralia".
- 27 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg lodged a message on the Funen Regional Message Board.
- 27 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg proposed constructing embassies between Funen and OmegaT Empire.
- 27 days ago: Charlotte Ryberg proposed constructing embassies between Funen and Australia.