The Cybernetic Consciousness of Cesatar is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Zeo Alighieri with an even hand, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 7.778 billion Cesatarians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Crostan. The average income tax rate is 99.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Cesatarian economy, worth a remarkable 1,528 trillion Cesas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 196,512 Cesas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Euthanasia is legal, major internet servers have acquired citizenship, a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up, and young girls and senior citizens alike can be spotted wearing colourful short shorts. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cesatar's national animal is the Pseudo-Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Transhumanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cesatar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- : Following new legislation in Cesatar, young girls and senior citizens alike can be spotted wearing colourful short shorts.
- : Following new legislation in Cesatar, a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up.
- : Cesatar was endorsed by The Rip City Republic of Crumstain.
- : Cesatar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Cesatar was endorsed by The Ich gebe null ficken of Greater New Poland.
- : Cesatar lost the endorsement of The Ich gebe null ficken of Greater New Poland.
- : Cesatar was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate, the Top 5% for Highest Drug Use, and the Top 10% for Highest Wealthy Incomes, Largest Populations, and Nudest.
- : Following new legislation in Cesatar, major internet servers have acquired citizenship.
- : Following new legislation in Cesatar, euthanasia is legal.