The Cybernetic Consciousness of Cesatar is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Zeo Alighieri with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, anti-smoking policies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 8.623 billion Cesatarians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Crostan. The average income tax rate is 99.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Cesatarian economy, worth a remarkable 1,694 trillion Cesas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 196,543 Cesas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
An increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program, and a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cesatar's national animal is the Pseudo-Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Transhumanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cesatar was endorsed by The Freiheit of Othelos.
- : Cesatar was endorsed by The United Socialist Federation of Arenvenskzy.
- : Cesatar was endorsed by The Republic of Divadland.
- : Cesatar was endorsed by The Allied States of Hijjma.
- : Cesatar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Cesatar was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Cesatar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Cesatar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Cesatar was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Efficient Economies and Smartest Citizens and the Top 10% for Most Stationary.
- : Cesatar was endorsed by The Free Land of Strandwick.