“Defeat through Flesh; Victory through Steel”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: International Northwestern Union
The Cybernetic Consciousness of Cesatar is a massive, economically powerful nation, ruled by Zeo Alighieri with an even hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 4.759 billion Cesatarians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Crostan. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing industries.
The government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists, the government seizes private property for the 'good of the people', UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news, and voting is compulsory. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cesatar's national animal is the dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Transhumanism, and its currency is the Cesa.
Most Recent Government Activity: 14 hours ago
- 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Cesatar, voting is compulsory.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Cesatar, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: Cesatar was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- 2 days 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Cesatar, the government seizes private property for the 'good of the people'.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Cesatar, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Cesatar, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: Cesatar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates (last census: Top 1%).
- 3 days 23 hours ago: Cesatar published "Musings Upon the Governing of Extraterrestrial Bodies: Transcript Excerpt" (Account: Other).
- 4 days ago: Cesatar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Vandoosa Dreiundzwanzig".
- 6 days ago: Cesatar's influence in International Northwestern Union rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".