The Cybernetic Consciousness of Cesatar is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Zeo Alighieri with a fair hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, rampant corporate plagiarism, and devotion to social welfare. The democratic, devout population of 6.481 billion Cesatarians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Crostan. The average income tax rate is 99.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Cesatarian economy, worth a remarkable 1,316 trillion Cesas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 203,157 Cesas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens are remarkably well involved in the political process, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Cesatar to be bombproof, and island residents must resort to canoes and sailboats to get to work. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cesatar's national animal is the Pseudo-Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Transhumanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cesatar was endorsed by The Maritime Commonwealth State of Greater New Poland.
- : Cesatar was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Eco-Friendly Governments (last census: Top 10%).
- : Cesatar withdrew its endorsement from The Ploof Ploof of Albiorix.
- : Cesatar was endorsed by The United States of Topsail Empire.
- : Cesatar was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Cesatar endorsed The Ploof Ploof of Albiorix.
- : Cesatar was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare (last census: Top 10%).
- : Cesatar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Black Riders".
- : Cesatar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Debris Prevention"".
- : Cesatar fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Retail Industry.