“Defeat through Flesh; Victory through Steel”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: International Northwestern Union
The Cybernetic Consciousness of Cesatar is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Zeo Alighieri with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 4.236 billion Cesatarians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Crostan. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing industries.
The government keeps introducing new foreign species to combat the previous ones it has introduced, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down, citizens are encouraged to report friends, family members or co-workers who seem depressed to the government for "counselling", and leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cesatar's national animal is the dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Transhumanism, and its currency is the Cesa.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 hours ago
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Cesatar was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Defense Forces.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: Cesatar was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 4 days ago: Cesatar voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Liberal Haven"".
- 4 days ago: Cesatar voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Debris Prevention".
- 5 days ago: Cesatar was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Smartest Citizens.
- 10 days ago: Cesatar voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Black Riders".
- 10 days ago: Cesatar was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Estradia.
- 10 days ago: Cesatar was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
- 14 days ago: Cesatar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Improving Wordiness".
- 15 days ago: Cesatar was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Nudest.