“Defeat through Flesh; Victory through Steel”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: International Northwestern Union
The Cybernetic Consciousness of Cesatar is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Zeo Alighieri with an even hand, and notable for its absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 4.443 billion Cesatarians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Crostan. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing industries.
The government keeps introducing new foreign species to combat the previous ones it has introduced, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down, citizens are encouraged to report friends, family members or co-workers who seem depressed to the government for "counselling", and leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cesatar's national animal is the dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Transhumanism, and its currency is the Cesa.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 hours ago
- 23 hours ago: Cesatar fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 5 days ago: Cesatar was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Drug Use (last census: Top 10%).
- 6 days ago: Cesatar was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 9 days ago: Cesatar was ranked #1 in the region for Most Developed.
- 16 days ago: Cesatar fell out of the world Top 10% for Healthiest Citizens.
- 17 days ago: Cesatar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "The General Patent Charter"".
- 18 days ago: Cesatar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The International Communist Union".
- 18 days ago: Cesatar voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
- 21 days ago: Cesatar was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 27 days ago: Cesatar was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.