The Cybernetic Consciousness of Cesatar is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Zeo Alighieri with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, soft-spoken computers, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 7.917 billion Cesatarians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Crostan. The average income tax rate is 99.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Cesatarian economy, worth a remarkable 1,553 trillion Cesas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 196,264 Cesas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Major internet servers have acquired citizenship, a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up, young girls and senior citizens alike can be spotted wearing colourful short shorts, and an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cesatar's national animal is the Pseudo-Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Transhumanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cesatar was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Cesatar, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
- : Cesatar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- : Following new legislation in Cesatar, young girls and senior citizens alike can be spotted wearing colourful short shorts.
- : Following new legislation in Cesatar, a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up.
- : Cesatar was endorsed by The Republic of Crumstain.
- : Cesatar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Cesatar was endorsed by The 盛黎国 of Greater New Poland.
- : Cesatar lost the endorsement of The 盛黎国 of Greater New Poland.
- : Cesatar was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate, the Top 5% for Highest Drug Use, and the Top 10% for Highest Wealthy Incomes, Largest Populations, and Nudest.