“Defeat through Flesh; Victory through Steel”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: International Northern Union
The Cybernetic Consciousness of Cesatar is a massive, economically powerful nation, ruled by Zeo Alighieri with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 3.883 billion Cesatarians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Crostan. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing industries.
Zeo Alighieri is worshipped as a god, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks, and birth rates have hit an all-time low. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cesatar's national animal is the dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Transhumanism, and its currency is the Cesa.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 12 hours ago
- 6 hours ago: Cesatar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans (last census: Top 5%).
- 1 day 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Cesatar, birth rates have hit an all-time low.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: Cesatar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend McMasterdonia".
- 2 days 7 hours ago: Cesatar was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth (last census: #1).
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Cesatar's influence in International Northern Union rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 3 days 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Cesatar, leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks.
- 4 days ago: Cesatar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Child Pornography Ban".
- 4 days ago: Cesatar fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Retail Industry.
- 4 days ago: Cesatar was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Retail Industry.
- 4 days ago: Cesatar was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".