|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: International Northern Union
The Cybernetic Consciousness of Cesatar is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Zeo Alighieri with an even hand, and notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 3.082 billion enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Defence, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Crostan. The average income tax rate is 99%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing industries.
Conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees, and citizens are expected to be proficient in at least five languages. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cesatar's national animal is the dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Transhumanism, and its currency is the Cesa.
Most Recent Government Activity: 21 hours ago
- 50 minutes ago: Cesatar was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Public Sector.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Cesatar, citizens are expected to be proficient in at least five languages.
- 3 days ago: Following new legislation in Cesatar, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Cesatar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Anarchy".
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Cesatar, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas.
- 4 days ago: Cesatar endorsed The Phonencian Colony of Lolder.
- 4 days ago: Cesatar voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Armaments Trading".
- 5 days ago: Cesatar was endorsed by The Phonencian Colony of Lolder.
- 5 days ago: Cesatar fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Cesatar, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Lolder.