The Cybernetic Consciousness of Cesatar is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Zeo Alighieri with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, democratic, devout population of 5.204 billion Cesatarians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Crostan. The average income tax rate is 98.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Cesatarian economy, worth a remarkable 1,006 trillion Cesas a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 193,400 Cesas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites, a primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world, the military is recruiting war criminals to join its weapons research teams, and school children are expected to know the names of all seven hundred native tribes and their cultural practices. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cesatar's national animal is the Pseudo-Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Transhumanism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 15 hours ago
- 7 hours ago: Cesatar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: Cesatar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Wartime Looting and Pillage".
- 2 days 21 hours ago: Following new legislation in Cesatar, school children are expected to know the names of all seven hundred native tribes and their cultural practices.
- 2 days 23 hours ago: Cesatar was endorsed by The Systems Alliance of SSV Normandy SR-2.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: Cesatar endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Mammo.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Cesatar was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Mammo.
- 3 days 16 hours ago: Cesatar lodged a message on the International Northwestern Union Regional Message Board.
- 3 days 17 hours ago: Cesatar endorsed The Holy Moly of El Fiji Grande.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: Cesatar lodged a message on the International Northwestern Union Regional Message Board.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Cesatar, the military is recruiting war criminals to join its weapons research teams.