The OmniConsumer zombies of Cerberion is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by RoboCerb Invasion Prevention Unit 001 with an iron fist, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, avowedly heterosexual populace, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 10.779 billion Cerberionites are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The tiny, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order also on the agenda, while Environment and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the Dog Pound. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Cerberionite economy, worth a remarkable 3,217 trillion oppressed Multitudes a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an amazing 298,511 oppressed Multitudes, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,560,307 per year while the poor average 5,940, a ratio of 431 to 1.
Seafood restaurants assure customers 'If it lives in the sea, it's on our menu', the nation's diplomatic missives are now delivered via sniper rifle, charity no longer begins at home, and university graduates and new home-owners toil in labour camps to work off their debts. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Cerberion's national animal is the happy people, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is 24th day dawgists.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cerberion was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector (last census: Top 1%).
- : Cerberion was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Populations (last census: Top 10%).
- : Cerberion lodged a message on the 10000 Islands Regional Message Board.
- : Cerberion relocated from Balder to 10000 Islands.
- : Cerberion was refounded in Balder.
- : Cerberion ceased to exist.
- : Cerberion was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry (last census: Top 1%).
- : Cerberion fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Cerberion was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Basket Weaving Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : Cerberion was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry.