The OmniConsumer zombies of Cerberion is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by RoboCerb Invasion Prevention Unit 001 with an iron fist, and renowned for its deadly medical pandemics, public floggings, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 10.096 billion Cerberionites are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The tiny, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order is also considered important, while Environment and Social Policy receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the Dog Pound. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Cerberionite economy, worth a remarkable 3,013 trillion oppressed Multitudes a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an amazing 298,511 oppressed Multitudes, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,560,307 per year while the poor average 5,940, a ratio of 431 to 1.
Seafood restaurants assure customers 'If it lives in the sea, it's on our menu', the nation's diplomatic missives are now delivered via sniper rifle, charity no longer begins at home, and university graduates and new home-owners toil in labour camps to work off their debts. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Cerberion's national animal is the happy people, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is 24th day dawgists.
Most Recent Government Activity: 15 days ago
- 9 days ago: Cerberion was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Rudest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 12 days ago: Cerberion was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Sector.
- 20 days ago: Cerberion was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector (last census: Top 1%).
- 20 days ago: Cerberion was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Soda Pop Sector (last census: Top 1%).
- 21 days ago: Cerberion was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 31 days ago: Cerberion fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Influential.
- 33 days ago: Cerberion was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies (last census: Top 10%).
- 36 days ago: Cerberion was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 37 days ago: Cerberion altered its national flag.
- 43 days ago: Cerberion was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry (last census: Top 5%).