“My zombies are the dust beneath my feet.”
|Category: Corporate Police State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: 10000 Islands
The OmniConsumer zombies of Cerberion is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by RoboCerb Invasion Prevention Unit 001 with an iron fist, and remarkable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 8.336 billion are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The tiny, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business government concentrates mainly on Defence, although Law & Order and Religion & Spirituality are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the Dog Pound. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Uranium Mining and Gambling.
The country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, the national Police Academies have dedicated infant wings, curtailed social programs have left many citizens bereft of any safety net, and abortions are carried out secretly in shady backstreet clinics. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Cerberion's national animal is the happy people, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is 24th day dawgists, and its currency is the oppressed Multitude.
Most Recent Government Activity: 14 days ago
- 6 days ago: Cerberion was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Extreme (last census: Top 5%).
- 24 days ago: Cerberion lodged a message on the 10000 Islands Regional Message Board.
- 39 days ago: Cerberion was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extreme (last census: Top 1%).
- 42 days ago: Cerberion lodged a message on the 10000 Islands Regional Message Board.
- 42 days ago: Cerberion relocated from Balder to 10000 Islands.
- 42 days ago: Cerberion was refounded in Balder.
- 57 days ago: Cerberion ceased to exist.
- 85 days ago: Cerberion lodged a message on the 10000 Islands Regional Message Board.
- 97 days ago: Cerberion was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry (last census: Top 1%).
- 101 days ago: Cerberion relocated from Lazarus to 10000 Islands.