The Region of Central europe is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by none with an iron fist, and remarkable for its frequent executions, prohibition of alcohol, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 9.458 billion Central europeans are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The tiny, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Industry, with Defense and Spirituality also on the agenda, while Environment and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Salo. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 2.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Central european economy, worth a remarkable 1,435 trillion ces a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Retail, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 151,741 ces, with the richest citizens earning 8.9 times as much as the poorest.
The children of Central europe are often remarked upon for their cheery attitude to extreme violence, all streets are privately owned toll roads, the colors pink and purple are banned from military unit insignia, and rumours have it that a secret police is responsible for the recent spate of missing persons. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Central europe's national animal is the ce, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Central europe's influence in Central europe fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- : Central europe's influence in Central europe fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : Central europe's influence in Central europe rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Superpower".
- : Central europe relocated from Osiris to Central europe.
- : Central europe was refounded in Osiris.
- : Central europe ceased to exist.
- : Central europe's influence in Central europe rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Central europe was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential (last census: Top 10%).
- : Central europe was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments (last census: Top 10%).
- : Central europe was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Soda Pop Sector.