“Friendship Is Victory”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Power
Location: Angels of Derp
The Democratic Geniocracy of Ceffyltir is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Prime Minister Bon Bon with a fair hand, and notable for its happy-go-lucky citizens. The compassionate, intelligent population of 6.024 billion Tirans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Education, with areas such as Law & Order and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Glidewing. The average income tax rate is 3%, but much higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
Mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field, inheritance tax has recently been abolished, public nudity is compulsory, and the government has hired out-of-work fashion designers to design purses for men. Crime is totally unknown. Ceffyltir's national animal is the drake, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Harmonism, and its currency is the bit.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 days ago
- 8 days ago: Ceffyltir was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates (last census: Top 5%).
- 12 days ago: Ceffyltir altered its national flag.
- 12 days ago: Ceffyltir agreed to construct embassies between Angels of Derp and Irish Pub.
- 18 days ago: Ceffyltir fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 20 days ago: Following new legislation in Ceffyltir, the government has hired out-of-work fashion designers to design purses for men.
- 21 days ago: Ceffyltir altered its national flag.
- 21 days ago: Following new legislation in Ceffyltir, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools.
- 22 days ago: Ceffyltir fell out of the regional Top 10% for Smartest Citizens.
- 23 days ago: Ceffyltir was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- 23 days ago: Following new legislation in Ceffyltir, public nudity is compulsory.