The Holy Inseparable Regalia of Castle Federation is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Wonderess Bueche with an even hand, and remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 6.252 billion Castle Federates have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Spirituality, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Constantine City. The average income tax rate is 90.6%.
The very strong Castle Federationian economy, worth 253 trillion Crests a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Information Technology industry. Average income is 40,531 Crests, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
The judicial branch is strongly influenced by major corporations, citizens receive notices of disenfranchisement along with their parking tickets, voting is voluntary, and biology and religious education classes have recently been merged. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Castle Federation's national animal is the Dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 2 hours ago
- 4 days ago: Castle Federation was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 5%).
- 4 days ago: Castle Federation fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 9 days ago: Castle Federation voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Infectious Disease Control".
- 10 days ago: Castle Federation fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Influential.
- 10 days ago: Castle Federation was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Influential.
- 13 days ago: Castle Federation was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather (last census: Top 10%).
- 17 days ago: Castle Federation voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Nuclear Material Pact".
- 22 days ago: Castle Federation voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Nuclear Testing Safety"".
- 23 days ago: Castle Federation was reclassified from "Moralistic Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- 23 days ago: Castle Federation voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Democratia"".