The Holy Inseparable Regalia of Castle Federation is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Wonderess Bueche with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, anti-smoking policies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 6.604 billion Castle Federates are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Spirituality, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Constantine City. The average income tax rate is 90.6%.
The very strong Castle Federationian economy, worth 267 trillion Crests a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Information Technology industry. Average income is 40,531 Crests, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
The judicial branch is strongly influenced by major corporations, citizens receive notices of disenfranchisement along with their parking tickets, voting is voluntary, and biology and religious education classes have recently been merged. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Castle Federation's national animal is the Dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 hours ago
- 7 hours ago: Castle Federation's influence in Res Publica Catholicae Borgiae rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Castle Federation was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Moralistic Democracy".
- 6 days ago: Castle Federation's influence in Res Publica Catholicae Borgiae rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 7 days ago: Castle Federation voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Sexual Privacy Act"".
- 10 days ago: Castle Federation lodged a message on the Res Publica Catholicae Borgiae Regional Message Board.
- 15 days ago: Castle Federation lodged a message on the Res Publica Catholicae Borgiae Regional Message Board.
- 15 days ago: Castle Federation relocated from Coalition of Catholic States to Res Publica Catholicae Borgiae.
- 30 days ago: Castle Federation was endorsed by The Holy Republic of Gebidia.
- 33 days ago: Castle Federation was endorsed by The Holy Catholic Czardom of Wagafraga.
- 35 days ago: Castle Federation was endorsed by The Holy Catholic Federation of Aquilaris.
Endorsements Received: None.