The Kingdom of Casm is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by King Richard II with an iron fist, and renowned for its smutty television, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and otherworldly petting zoo. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 11.381 billion Casmites are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chesm. The average income tax rate is 3.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Casmic economy, worth a remarkable 1,812 trillion Casmen a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 159,247 Casmen, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Blood stains the floors of the execution room and the hands of the state, six-year-old children playing dress-up are viewed with suspicion, protest songs are the nation's de facto anthems, and student athletes gaze forlornly at abandoned Dragonball fields. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Casm's national animal is the Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Violet.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Casm was endorsed by The Empire of Astalen.
- : Casm was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Casm, student athletes gaze forlornly at abandoned Dragonball fields.
- : Following new legislation in Casm, protest songs are the nation's de facto anthems.
- : Following new legislation in Casm, six-year-old children playing dress-up are viewed with suspicion.
- : Following new legislation in Casm, blood stains the floors of the execution room and the hands of the state.
- : Casm endorsed The Borderlands of Wrektopia.
- : Casm endorsed The Zephestrian Republic of Quebaine.
- : Casm's influence in Osiris rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Casm was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
Endorsements Received: 20 » Jonathanigrad, The Dourian Embassy, Neo Kervoskia, Ikand, Adytus, Konblia, Tylope, Freedansia, Ontaristan, Ahemait, Guestphalia, Mghnb, Geledon, Ostra Vetere, Jamil Federations, Republic Of Neo-Texas, Ordincia, Wrektopia, Quebaine, and Astalen.