The Solar Authority of Casl is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Mission Director Hayun with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, rampant corporate plagiarism, and smutty television. The hard-nosed population of 12.173 billion Caslites enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Defense, and Industry are also considered important, while Law & Order and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Casl City. The average income tax rate is 80.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Caslian economy, worth a remarkable 1,716 trillion Vols a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 141,005 Vols, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure, public footpaths are being slowly eroded by the burgeoning number of ramblers, and the government frequently panders to parents with boutique tax credits. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Casl's national animal is the Asun, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Casl was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare and the Top 10% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Casl was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Casl was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Governments and Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Casl was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth, the Top 5% for Highest Poor Incomes, and the Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Casl voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate California".
- : Casl lodged a message on the Stargate Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Casl, the government frequently panders to parents with boutique tax credits.
- : Following new legislation in Casl, public footpaths are being slowly eroded by the burgeoning number of ramblers.
- : Following new legislation in Casl, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure.
- : Casl voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Arab League"".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Wrapper.