“Una canción desesperada”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Power
Location: Machu Picchu
The Santuario of Casa Atahualpa is a gargantuan, pleasant nation, notable for its burgeoning conejo population. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 12.399 billion Casa Atahualpans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Spirituality, and Education. The average income tax rate is 33.7%.
The strong Casa Atahualpan economy, worth 497 trillion hojas a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Automobile Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 40,115 hojas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
The government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one, the military struggles with recruitment, the recently unemployed can often be seen at the local homeless shelter, and euthanasia is legal. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Casa Atahualpa's national animal is the conejo.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 days ago
- 8 days ago: Casa Atahualpa password-protected Machu Picchu.
- 150 days ago: Casa Atahualpa's influence in Machu Picchu rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- 151 days ago: Casa Atahualpa proposed constructing embassies between Machu Picchu and Woodstock.
- 177 days ago: Casa Atahualpa's influence in Machu Picchu rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- 185 days ago: Casa Atahualpa's influence in Machu Picchu fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- 196 days ago: Casa Atahualpa's influence in Machu Picchu rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- 202 days ago: Casa Atahualpa altered its national flag.
- 202 days ago: Casa Atahualpa relocated from Lazarus to Machu Picchu.
- 202 days ago: Casa Atahualpa was refounded in Lazarus.
- 204 days ago: Casa Atahualpa ceased to exist.