The Double-Dealing Diva of Carman Sandiego is a gargantuan, efficient nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, complete lack of public education, and absence of drug laws. The hard-working, cynical population of 17.387 billion minions are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The minute, well-organized government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Industry, although Defense is also considered important, while Spirituality and Healthcare receive no funds. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.7%.
The thriving Carman Sandiegoan economy, worth 725 trillion travel visas a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Soda Sales, and Trout Farming. Average income is 41,706 travel visas, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 120,787 per year while the poor average 11,412, a ratio of 10.6 to 1.
Crime is a serious problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Carman Sandiego's national animal is the gumshoe, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Carman Sandiego relocated from Ohio to Malibu Islands.
- : Carman Sandiego relocated from California to Ohio.
- : Carman Sandiego was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Stupidest Citizens.
- : Carman Sandiego lodged a message on the California Regional Message Board.
- : Carman Sandiego relocated from Zombieland to California.
- : Carman Sandiego was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations.
- : Carman Sandiego relocated from Australia to Zombieland.
- : Carman Sandiego relocated from Mordor to Australia.
- : Carman Sandiego relocated from Nintendo to Mordor.
- : Carman Sandiego lodged a message on the Nintendo Regional Message Board.