The Double-Dealing Diva of Carman Sandiego is a gargantuan, orderly nation, notable for its compulsory military service, complete lack of prisons, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-working, cynical population of 16.82 billion minions are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The minute, well-organized government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Industry, with Defense also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Healthcare receive no funds. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.7%.
The thriving Carman Sandiegoan economy, worth 701 trillion travel visas a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Soda Sales, and Trout Farming. Average income is 41,706 travel visas, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 120,787 per year while the poor average 11,412, a ratio of 10.6 to 1.
Crime is a serious problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Carman Sandiego's national animal is the gumshoe, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity: 25 days ago
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Carman Sandiego was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Avoided.
- 23 days ago: Carman Sandiego was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- 25 days ago: Carman Sandiego was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Stupidest Citizens.
- 25 days ago: Carman Sandiego relocated from Das Kommune to The United Kingdom of the Netherlands.
- 28 days ago: Carman Sandiego was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Armed.
- 29 days ago: Carman Sandiego relocated from Gatesville Inc to Das Kommune.
- 47 days ago: Carman Sandiego relocated from Democratic Social Union to Gatesville Inc.
- 56 days ago: Carman Sandiego was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- 71 days ago: Carman Sandiego lodged a message on the Democratic Social Union Regional Message Board.
- 71 days ago: Carman Sandiego relocated from NS April Fools Day Jokes to Democratic Social Union.