“She sneaks around the world from Hyrule to Wysteria...”
|Category: Corporate Police State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Double-Dealing Diva of Carman Sandiego is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. The hard-working, cynical population of 14.741 billion minions are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded individuals juggles the competing demands of Commerce, Defence, and Law & Order. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Automobile Manufacturing, Trout Farming, and Soda Sales industries.
Crime is a problem, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Carman Sandiego's national animal is the gumshoe, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities, and its currency is the travel visa.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 days ago
- 6 days ago: Carman Sandiego relocated from The New Galactic Empire to Nasicournia.
- 14 days ago: Carman Sandiego relocated from Bully Pulpit to The New Galactic Empire.
- 23 days ago: Carman Sandiego relocated from Antarctic Oasis to Bully Pulpit.
- 24 days ago: Carman Sandiego changed its national demonym to "minion".
- 28 days ago: Carman Sandiego relocated from The Republic of Kingdoms to Antarctic Oasis.
- 29 days ago: Carman Sandiego's influence in The Republic of Kingdoms rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- 32 days ago: Carman Sandiego's influence in The Republic of Kingdoms rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 36 days ago: Carman Sandiego was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extreme.
- 37 days ago: Carman Sandiego relocated from 10000 Island to The Republic of Kingdoms.
- 59 days ago: Carman Sandiego's influence in 10000 Island rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".