“She sneaks around the world from Hyrule to Wysteria...”
|Category: Corporate Police State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The British Empire
The Double-Dealing Diva of Carman Sandiego is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The hard-working, cynical population of 15.105 billion minions are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded individuals juggles the competing demands of Commerce, Defence, and Law & Order. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Automobile Manufacturing, Trout Farming, and Soda Sales industries.
Crime is a problem, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Carman Sandiego's national animal is the gumshoe, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities, and its currency is the travel visa.
Most Recent Government Activity: 117 minutes ago
- 3 days 1 hour ago: Carman Sandiego relocated from The Jedi Council to The British Empire.
- 7 days ago: Carman Sandiego relocated from Michigan to The Jedi Council.
- 16 days ago: Carman Sandiego fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Extreme.
- 16 days ago: Carman Sandiego altered its national flag.
- 16 days ago: Carman Sandiego relocated from The Church of Eris to Michigan.
- 24 days ago: Carman Sandiego was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- 28 days ago: Carman Sandiego was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fattest Citizens.
- 29 days ago: Carman Sandiego was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- 29 days ago: Carman Sandiego relocated from Confederation of Sovereign States to The Church of Eris.
- 36 days ago: Carman Sandiego was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.