“ Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirates Life for Me”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Powerbroker
Location: World Pirates Alliance
The Ruthless Ways of Capt Morgan is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, remarkable for its anti-smoking policies. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 23.423 billion are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny government is effectively ruled by the Department of Law & Order, with areas such as Education and Healthcare receiving almost no funds by comparison. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 10%. A large private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Gambling and Door-to-door Insurance Sales.
Divorce is illegal, genetic researchers have been expelled, the government is reigning in public spending, and young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables. Crime is a problem. Capt Morgan's national animal is the captain, and its currency is the bottles of rum.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 63 days ago: Capt Morgan's influence in World Pirates Alliance fell from "Superpower" to "Powerbroker".
- 65 days ago: Capt Morgan's influence in World Pirates Alliance rose from "Powerbroker" to "Superpower".
- 1 year 123 days ago: Capt Morgan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- 2 years 160 days ago: Capt Morgan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- 2 years 321 days ago: Capt Morgan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Populations.
- 3 years ago: Capt Morgan fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Conservative.
- 3 years 15 days ago: Capt Morgan was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Conservative.
- 3 years 343 days ago: Capt Morgan ejected and banned Bejan islands from World Pirates Alliance.
- 3 years 343 days ago: Capt Morgan ejected and banned The Double-Dealing Diva of Carman Sandiego from World Pirates Alliance.
- 3 years 344 days ago: Capt Morgan lodged a message at World Pirates Alliance Civil Headquarters.