The Lost Holy Land of Cantfinditonamapistan is a gargantuan, efficient nation, notable for its complete lack of prisons, rampant corporate plagiarism, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 10.461 billion Cantfinditonamapistanians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The minute, pro-business government, or what there is of one, is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, although Industry and Education are also considered important, while Social Policy and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Lost City of Zorg. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Cantfinditonamapistanian economy, worth a remarkable 1,048 trillion Currencies a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Retail, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is an impressive 100,261 Currencies, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 399,254 per year while the poor average 16,959, a ratio of 23.5 to 1.
Stylish juvenile delinquents are highly overrepresented in fatal motorcycle accidents, the military has declared that 'a woman's place is in the mess hall', self-driving cars occasionally mow down pedestrians to avoid inconveniencing passengers, and the military is blowing up any threat to employment within the nation. Crime is pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Cantfinditonamapistan's national animal is the Spotted Tree Squid, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cantfinditonamapistan was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides (last census: Top 5%).
- : Cantfinditonamapistan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Cantfinditonamapistan's influence in The Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Page".
- : Following new legislation in Cantfinditonamapistan, the military is blowing up any threat to employment within the nation.
- : Following new legislation in Cantfinditonamapistan, self-driving cars occasionally mow down pedestrians to avoid inconveniencing passengers.
- : Cantfinditonamapistan relocated from Osiris to The Pacific.
- : Cantfinditonamapistan was refounded in Osiris.
- : Cantfinditonamapistan ceased to exist.
- : Cantfinditonamapistan fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Cantfinditonamapistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry (last census: Top 10%).