“Just Getting By”
Regional Influence: Hermit
Location: the Cayman Islands
The Queen's State of Calm Easy is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 14.491 billion Calm Easyians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, pro-business government, or what there is of one, devotes most of its attentions to Education, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Defence receiving almost no funds by comparison. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Retail industry, followed by Book Publishing and Gambling.
Government officials frequently cut taxes as a distraction from antics with their secretaries, fur coats have become the latest fashion trend, graffiti graces every city's streets, and programmes of questionable content are shown at peak-hours. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is a serious problem. Calm Easy's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities, and its currency is the betale.
Most Recent Government Activity: 20 days ago
- 144 days ago: Calm Easy changed its national animal to "deer", its currency to "betale", and its nation type to "Queen's State".
- 183 days ago: Calm Easy was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations (last census: Top 10%).
- 264 days ago: Calm Easy proposed constructing embassies between The Cayman Islands and Mongolia.
- 264 days ago: Calm Easy agreed to construct embassies between The Cayman Islands and Samoa.
- 301 days ago: Calm Easy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extreme.
- 307 days ago: Calm Easy altered the regional flag of The Cayman Islands.
- 322 days ago: Calm Easy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 323 days ago: Calm Easy agreed to construct embassies between The Cayman Islands and Managua.
- 323 days ago: Calm Easy established the regional flag of The Cayman Islands.
- 342 days ago: Calm Easy agreed to construct embassies between The Cayman Islands and Freedom Front.