The Queen's State of Calm Easy is a gargantuan, efficient nation, renowned for its smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 15.561 billion Calm Easyians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, pro-business, outspoken government is dominated by the Department of Education, with Law & Order, Healthcare, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.6%.
The thriving Calm Easyian economy, worth 774 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Gambling, and Information Technology. Average income is 49,792 betales, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 188,198 per year while the poor average 9,165, a ratio of 20.5 to 1.
Government officials frequently cut taxes as a distraction from antics with their secretaries, fur coats have become the latest fashion trend, graffiti graces every city's streets, and programmes of questionable content are shown at peak-hours. Crime, especially youth-related, is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Calm Easy's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity: 32 days ago
- 10 days ago: Calm Easy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extreme.
- 12 days ago: Calm Easy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Armed.
- 114 days ago: Calm Easy altered the regional flag of The Cayman Islands.
- 115 days ago: Calm Easy fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Extreme.
- 324 days ago: Calm Easy changed its national animal to "deer", its currency to "betale", and its nation type to "Queen's State".
- 363 days ago: Calm Easy was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations (last census: Top 10%).
- 1 year 79 days ago: Calm Easy proposed constructing embassies between The Cayman Islands and Mongolia.
- 1 year 79 days ago: Calm Easy agreed to construct embassies between The Cayman Islands and Samoa.
- 1 year 116 days ago: Calm Easy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extreme.
- 1 year 122 days ago: Calm Easy altered the regional flag of The Cayman Islands.