The Queen's State of Calm Easy is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, notable for its smutty television and self-igniting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 17.123 billion Calm Easyians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, pro-business, outspoken government is dominated by the Department of Education, with Law & Order, Healthcare, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.6%.
The thriving Calm Easyian economy, worth 852 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Gambling, and Information Technology. Average income is 49,792 betales, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 188,198 per year while the poor average 9,165, a ratio of 20.5 to 1.
Government officials frequently cut taxes as a distraction from antics with their secretaries, fur coats have become the latest fashion trend, graffiti graces every city's streets, and programmes of questionable content are shown at peak-hours. Crime, especially youth-related, is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Calm Easy's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Calm Easy was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Calm Easy was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Calm Easy fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Extreme.
- : Calm Easy was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Calm Easy was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Influential.
- : Calm Easy's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Calm Easy's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Calm Easy's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Calm Easy's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Calm Easy relocated from The Icelandic Commonwealth to Ancient Lands.