The Queen's State of Calm Easy is a gargantuan, efficient nation, renowned for its smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 15.76 billion Calm Easyians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, pro-business, outspoken government is dominated by the Department of Education, with Law & Order, Healthcare, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.6%.
The thriving Calm Easyian economy, worth 784 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Gambling, and Information Technology. Average income is 49,792 betales, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 188,198 per year while the poor average 9,165, a ratio of 20.5 to 1.
Government officials frequently cut taxes as a distraction from antics with their secretaries, fur coats have become the latest fashion trend, graffiti graces every city's streets, and programmes of questionable content are shown at peak-hours. Crime, especially youth-related, is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Calm Easy's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Calm Easy is ranked 1st in the Cayman Islands and 45,794th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 86 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 3 hours ago
- 43 days ago: Calm Easy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extreme.
- 45 days ago: Calm Easy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Armed.
- 147 days ago: Calm Easy altered the regional flag of The Cayman Islands.
- 148 days ago: Calm Easy fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Extreme.
- 357 days ago: Calm Easy changed its national animal to "deer", its currency to "betale", and its nation type to "Queen's State".
- 1 year 31 days ago: Calm Easy was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations (last census: Top 10%).
- 1 year 113 days ago: Calm Easy proposed constructing embassies between The Cayman Islands and Mongolia.
- 1 year 113 days ago: Calm Easy agreed to construct embassies between The Cayman Islands and Samoa.
- 1 year 149 days ago: Calm Easy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extreme.
- 1 year 155 days ago: Calm Easy altered the regional flag of The Cayman Islands.