The Queen's State of Calm Easy is a gargantuan, efficient nation, notable for its smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 15.187 billion Calm Easyians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, pro-business, outspoken government is dominated by the Department of Education, with Law & Order, Healthcare, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.6%.
The thriving Calm Easyian economy, worth 756 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Gambling, and Information Technology. Average income is 49,792 betales, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 188,198 per year while the poor average 9,165, a ratio of 20.5 to 1.
Government officials frequently cut taxes as a distraction from antics with their secretaries, fur coats have become the latest fashion trend, graffiti graces every city's streets, and programmes of questionable content are shown at peak-hours. Crime, especially youth-related, is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Calm Easy's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Calm Easy is ranked 1st in the Cayman Islands and 45,560th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 86 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity: 24 days ago
- 52 days ago: Calm Easy altered the regional flag of The Cayman Islands.
- 53 days ago: Calm Easy fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Extreme.
- 262 days ago: Calm Easy changed its national animal to "deer", its currency to "betale", and its nation type to "Queen's State".
- 301 days ago: Calm Easy was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations (last census: Top 10%).
- 1 year 17 days ago: Calm Easy proposed constructing embassies between The Cayman Islands and Mongolia.
- 1 year 17 days ago: Calm Easy agreed to construct embassies between The Cayman Islands and Samoa.
- 1 year 54 days ago: Calm Easy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extreme.
- 1 year 60 days ago: Calm Easy altered the regional flag of The Cayman Islands.
- 1 year 75 days ago: Calm Easy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 1 year 76 days ago: Calm Easy agreed to construct embassies between The Cayman Islands and Managua.