The Holy Empire of Byzant is a gargantuan, cultured nation, remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, complete lack of public education, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 24.313 billion Byzantians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The minute, corrupt government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Law & Order, with Spirituality also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Administration aren't funded at all. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Byzantian economy, worth a remarkable 2,851 trillion bezants a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Uranium Mining industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 117,289 bezants, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Priests are being drafted by the church load, abortion is only legal in unusual circumstances, country folk are sent to obligatory boarding schools to learn how to be civilized, and many aides in Leader's office are known to be serial jaywalkers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force. Byzant's national animal is the eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Byzant voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Reproductive Education Act".
- : Following new legislation in Byzant, many aides in Leader's office are known to be serial jaywalkers.
- : Byzant voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Law Enforcement Education"".
- : Following new legislation in Byzant, country folk are sent to obligatory boarding schools to learn how to be civilized.
- : Following new legislation in Byzant, abortion is only legal in unusual circumstances.
- : Following new legislation in Byzant, priests are being drafted by the church load.
- : Following new legislation in Byzant, voting is voluntary.
- : Following new legislation in Byzant, naturists are jailed regularly for indecent exposure.
- : Following new legislation in Byzant, Byzant's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas.
- : Byzant voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preservation of Artefacts"".
Endorsements Received: 33 » Empirix, Zyonn, Zdravstvuite, Liuchong, Sedgistan, Sarotte, Eight Hippopotamuses, Pactra, Romosia, Farrakhan, Perfect Sublime Masters, Panormia, Razorback, Caneighda, Konblia, Rabidragonia, Cocaine factory island, Vladak, Saundie, Libetarian Republics, The Siths Lords, Danstin, Unibot III, Doormat to the Lord, Bowiemoria, The Leaf Land, Pan-Euroasia, Sastrugia, UKIMAR RBON, Stabilitatem, Adam Monroe, Pastafarianism Is Love, and Svyatoy Molnii.