The Masonic Empire of Byronmandy is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Roland Bedivere with an iron fist, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, frequent executions, and complete absence of social welfare. The cynical population of 16.748 billion Byronmadians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The tiny, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Olympus. The average income tax rate is 6.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Byronmandyian economy, worth a remarkable 3,286 trillion Crowns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Woodchip Exports, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 196,243 Crowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Concussed Wolfball players cannot remember their lineup position, waste is frequently shipped to other countries, nine out of ten citizens of Byronmandy answered 'nuclear safety inspector' when asked their occupation, and soldiers are equipped with multi-million Crown battlesuits. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Byronmandy's national animal is the Wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Byronmandy's influence in Modorra fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Instigator".
- : Byronmandy's influence in Modorra rose from "Zero" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Byronmandy relocated from Osiris to Modorra.
- : Byronmandy's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Byronmandy's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Byronmandy was refounded in Osiris.
- : Byronmandy ceased to exist in Modorra.
- : Byronmandy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Byronmandy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Byronmandy was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry and the Top 5% for Lowest Crime Rates.