“Freedom for all”
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The North Pacific
The Republic of Buschgardensburg is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by a President with an even hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 10.041 billion enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The large, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 16%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology industry, followed by Pizza Delivery and Uranium Mining.
Army rations are served on silver platters, protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations, international tensions are high as Buschgardensburg threatens any government with the audacity to arrest its citizens, and roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Buschgardensburg's national animal is the dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the newt.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 7 hours ago
- 1 day 7 hours ago: Buschgardensburg voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Anarchy".
- 1 day 7 hours ago: Buschgardensburg voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Armaments Trading".
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Buschgardensburg was endorsed by The Anarcho-Capitalist Ogre Fans of Whereisthatistan.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Buschgardensburg was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- 4 days ago: Buschgardensburg voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate St Abbaddon".
- 7 days ago: Buschgardensburg was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Buschgardensburg, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Buschgardensburg, international tensions are high as Buschgardensburg threatens any government with the audacity to arrest its citizens.
- 8 days ago: Buschgardensburg voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Cultural Site Preservation".
- 8 days ago: Buschgardensburg voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Auralia".
Endorsements Received: 24 » Yaorozu, McMasterdonia, Groovistan, Blackshear41, Rukonia, Transcostrian Federative Republic, Esponnise, Grosseschnauzer, Novare Res, Macworld, HMS Unicorn, Emmerian Republic, Democatic Donkeys, Ator People, God n Country n Byron, Alunya, Kiwitaicho, New Charlzilla, Everywheristan, Andromeda Islands, Olvern, Framhaven, Avalon, and Whereisthatistan.