The Republic of Buschgardensburg is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by a President with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 14.272 billion Buschgardensburgians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order is also considered important, while Social Policy and Spirituality are ignored. The average income tax rate is 15.8%.
The powerhouse Buschgardensburgian economy, worth a remarkable 1,101 trillion newts a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Pizza Delivery, Uranium Mining, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 77,171 newts, with the richest citizens earning 5.0 times as much as the poorest.
International tensions are high as Buschgardensburg threatens any government with the audacity to arrest its citizens, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, Buschgardensburg's schoolchildren are manufactured into a segregated bunch of soldiers, religious zealots, and computer technicians, and administrative districts are increasingly defined by their taste in housing architecture. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force. Buschgardensburg's national animal is the dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Buschgardensburg was endorsed by The Republic of Yukti.
- : Buschgardensburg was endorsed by The Rouged Cheeks of Pauline Bonaparte.
- : Buschgardensburg was endorsed by The Confederacy of Zyvetskistaahn.
- : Buschgardensburg voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Explosive Remnants of War".
- : Buschgardensburg was endorsed by The Colony of Sunto.
- : Buschgardensburg was endorsed by The French Fry Federation of Frances Francis the First of France.
- : Buschgardensburg was endorsed by The Can of SillyString.
- : Buschgardensburg was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Stenc.
- : Buschgardensburg was endorsed by The Free Land of Ophlantly.
- : Buschgardensburg was endorsed by The Colony of Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan.
Endorsements Received: 79 » Yaorozu, Novare Res, HMS Unicorn, God n Country n Byron, Whereisthatistan, Former English Colony, Pasargad, Great Bights Mum, Sheldanada, New Sekai, Territorio di Nessuno, Republic of Destiny, Sadakoyama, Falapatorius, Avalon, Malvad, Selfgradatude, Plembobria, Unimaginable Doom, South Isles, Belgan, Fjora, Tortoisica, Chinstralia, Oilgarchy, Lord Ravenclaw, Syrixia, AdyLand, OblivionObliviousness, Razzym, New Eleria, The Rossinite Empire, Zazumo, NabMex, Norvalkin, Caspiatea, Wisconsota, Necromonia, Ultima Terra, Trombone Kingdom, True Sebland, Apetopia, Philippedafos, Zemnaya Svoboda, Notyoutopia, Udluzechitlan, Coldeon, Merconitonitopia, Lorbank, Kylesburgh, and 29 others.Xentherida, United Regions of Geographic Masses, Ceretis, Lostlimeyland, Tokenzia, Poztopia, Everywheristan, Religioncord, The Swedish Republic of New Kenya, Lionia, Guslantis, Tokaryk, Imperium Augustum, Hudson Valley, Lagondia, New Ducklands, Krauzhaten, Amaradia, Farnstopia, Garden Bast, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Ophlantly, Stenc, SillyString, Frances Francis the First of France, Sunto, Zyvetskistaahn, Pauline Bonaparte, and Yukti.