“Freedom for all”
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The North Pacific
The Republic of Buschgardensburg is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by a President with an even hand, and remarkable for its complete absence of social welfare. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 8.48 billion enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The medium-sized, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 13%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology industry, followed by Pizza Delivery and Uranium Mining.
The nation's WA representatives have received a very public sacking after Buschgardensburg allowed its WA membership to lapse, rag-wearing teachers are often mistaken for homeless people, citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns, and army rations are served on silver platters. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Buschgardensburg's national animal is the dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the newt.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 days ago
- 4 days ago: Buschgardensburg was endorsed by The Former Delegate of McMasterdonia.
- 5 days ago: Buschgardensburg was endorsed by The Borderlands of Iwin.
- 9 days ago: Buschgardensburg was endorsed by The Maritime Explorer of General COE.
- 9 days ago: Buschgardensburg was endorsed by The Minister of Defense of Kiwitaicho.
- 14 days ago: Buschgardensburg was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Love Song.
- 17 days ago: Buschgardensburg was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 18 days ago: Buschgardensburg voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate the South Pacific".
- 26 days ago: Buschgardensburg was endorsed by The Kingdom of Avalon.
- 32 days ago: Buschgardensburg fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 32 days ago: Buschgardensburg voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Harmful Consumer Goods Act".
Endorsements Received: 24 (Blue Wolf II, Zemnaya Svoboda, Yaorozu, Novare Res, Blackshear41, Democatic Donkeys, Pasargad, New haven america, Ator People, Former English Colony, TheImpaler, Scotstan, Enif, Esponnise, Great Bights Mum, Mariensbergian Principality, Jamie Anumia, Jeiji, Avalon, Love Song, Kiwitaicho, General COE, Iwin, McMasterdonia)