The Republic of Buschgardensburg is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by a President with a fair hand, and renowned for its public floggings, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, democratic, cheerful population of 12.92 billion Buschgardensburgians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order is also considered important, while Social Policy and Spirituality receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 13.4%.
The powerhouse Buschgardensburgian economy, worth 968 trillion newts a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Pizza Delivery, Uranium Mining, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 74,953 newts, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
International tensions are high as Buschgardensburg threatens any government with the audacity to arrest its citizens, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, Buschgardensburg's schoolchildren are manufactured into a segregated bunch of soldiers, religious zealots, and computer technicians, and administrative districts are increasingly defined by their taste in housing architecture. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force. Buschgardensburg's national animal is the dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 4 days ago: Buschgardensburg voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Congress of Armed Proletarian States"".
- 4 days ago: Buschgardensburg voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Preserving Antimicrobials".
- 12 days ago: Buschgardensburg voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Congress of Armed Proletarian States".
- 12 days ago: Buschgardensburg voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "The Gem Trading Accord"".
- 12 days ago: Buschgardensburg voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "The Gem Trading Accord"".
- 12 days ago: Buschgardensburg was endorsed by The I-Empire of AdyLand.
- 14 days ago: Buschgardensburg was endorsed by The Kingdom of Jlink.
- 14 days ago: Buschgardensburg was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Kalatun.
- 15 days ago: Buschgardensburg was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Syrixia.
- 17 days ago: Buschgardensburg voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Rights of Indigenous Peoples".
Endorsements Received: 64 » Yaorozu, Grosseschnauzer, Novare Res, HMS Unicorn, Democatic Donkeys, God n Country n Byron, Whereisthatistan, Former English Colony, New Absurdistan, Pasargad, Lokarth, United Kingdom of Great Lionheart, Eumbner, Great Bights Mum, Sheldanada, General COE, New Sekai, SillyString, Territorio di Nessuno, Republic of Destiny, Sadakoyama, Falapatorius, Vuzalex, Liberitad, The Kingdom of Earhart, Avalon, Malvad, Bacon Kingdom, Selfgradatude, Plembobria, McMasterdonia, Kialga-Lourti, Belschaft, Frances Francis the First of France, Neu-Klagenfurt, Xentherida, Unimaginable Doom, South Isles, Yayness, Belgan, The Victorian League, Fjora, Lionia, The Undead Union, Ceretis, Tortoisica, Chinstralia, Oilgarchy, Zemnaya Svoboda, Darcania, and 14 others.Golfia, The New Jersey Nets, Lord Ravenclaw, Cronaal, Mica Land, Isloe, The Cascadian Commonwealth, Ruzonia, Flooforia, Pixiedance, Runeas, Syrixia, Kalatun, and AdyLand.