The Superpower of Bunnytia is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Gandhi the Overlord with an iron fist, and renowned for its frequent executions, anti-smoking policies, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 5.864 billion Bunnytians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order, Industry, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Public Transport receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bunnytia City. The average income tax rate is 43.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Bunnytian economy, worth 239 trillion Karots a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Pizza Delivery, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is 40,841 Karots, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Tax evaders are regularly visited by agents of the Bunnytia Blood Tithe, police officers ride the swiftest Bunnies, government officials across Bunnytia are being "encouraged" to adopt Bunnies to set an example for the populace, and only adults may purchase violent video games. Crime, especially youth-related, is a serious problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Bunnytia's national animal is the Bunny, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Cannabolism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 16 hours ago
- 30 days ago: Bunnytia's influence in DEN rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 45 days ago: Bunnytia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth (last census: Top 10%).
- 52 days ago: Bunnytia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Armed.
- 66 days ago: Bunnytia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 68 days ago: Bunnytia relocated from The Black Riders to DEN.
- 69 days ago: Bunnytia's influence in The Black Riders rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 70 days ago: Bunnytia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- 103 days ago: Bunnytia's influence in The Black Riders fell from "Vassal" to "Minnow".
- 111 days ago: Bunnytia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Influential (last census: Top 10%).
- 131 days ago: Bunnytia fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.