“Parva Sub Ingenti”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: Ancient Lands
The Queen's State of Bundin Silverarrow is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by the Governor with an even hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 24.297 billion Bundin Silverarrowians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Commerce, Social Welfare, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital Heights. The average income tax rate is 52%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Pizza Delivery, Retail, and Information Technology industries.
X-Files ratings have hit an all-time low, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, the government is avowedly atheist, and the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is moderate. Bundin Silverarrow's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is none, and its currency is the betale.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 days ago
- 1 day 14 hours ago: Bundin Silverarrow fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Godforsaken.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Bundin Silverarrow was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- 32 days ago: Bundin Silverarrow was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- 55 days ago: Bundin Silverarrow was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Nudest.
- 93 days ago: Bundin Silverarrow was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- 98 days ago: Bundin Silverarrow changed its national nation type to "Queen's State" and its currency to "betale".
- 106 days ago: Bundin Silverarrow changed its national animal to "deer".
- 107 days ago: Bundin Silverarrow was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 111 days ago: Bundin Silverarrow fell out of the regional Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 116 days ago: Bundin Silverarrow altered its national flag.