The Theocracy of Bullintine is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Your Grace with an iron fist, and notable for its zero percent divorce rate, prohibition of alcohol, and strictly enforced bedtime. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 5.975 billion Bullintineans are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Glorth. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 70.1%.
The powerhouse Bullintinean economy, worth 507 trillion Leaves a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is 84,977 Leaves, with the richest citizens earning 9.7 times as much as the poorest.
Government popup ads are springing up like weeds, the government's official position on invasive species is 'who cares?', Bullintine Barrier Island residents anxiously await their 'Bridge to Somewhere', and mandatory electronic currency is a boon for credit card companies and government surveillance. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bullintine's national animal is the Wellington, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is United Methodism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 20 days ago
- 40 days ago: Bullintine was endorsed by The Union of Soviet States of Slaytania.
- 41 days ago: Bullintine was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pro-Market.
- 41 days ago: Following new legislation in Bullintine, mandatory electronic currency is a boon for credit card companies and government surveillance.
- 41 days ago: Following new legislation in Bullintine, Bullintine Barrier Island residents anxiously await their 'Bridge to Somewhere'.
- 43 days ago: Bullintine was endorsed by The Republic of Purple Atlantis.
- 48 days ago: Bullintine was endorsed by The Combustible Lemons of West Gensokyo.
- 50 days ago: Bullintine was endorsed by The WA Puppet of FreeGunsForAll.
- 56 days ago: Bullintine was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Free Colombians.
- 61 days ago: Bullintine was endorsed by The Protectorate of Maguai.
- 61 days ago: Bullintine was endorsed by The Empire Holistique of United Kingdom of Selesnia.
Endorsements Received: 42 » The Soylent Green Party, Grungerock, Yatsuhashimurasaki, Dustwind, Screaming Saint, The Iron Crown Order, Ze Czech, Christian Indonesia, The imperial state of Japan, Steidenland, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Earth Federation, Fujisan, Randomain, Chronopolice, No Hope, Rex Republic, Blogotopia, Zyrcrestia, Theviolentninjaland, Coreras, Richecstan, Weaubleau, Mystiquelle, IceXChaos, Wisdomseekers, Osea Island, Kelvinski, Kevnaria, Zeganas, Aersoldorf, Linkdahero, Ilha Rongo Koa, Germanahii, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Neo-Fantasia, The United Dog Days Providence, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Free Colombians, FreeGunsForAll, West Gensokyo, and Slaytania.