The Utopian Paradise of Brunelian BG advocates is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Isambard with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, anti-smoking policies, and strictly enforced bedtime. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 23.832 billion Brunelian BG advocatesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order is also considered important, while Welfare and Social Policy are ignored. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Brunelian BG advocatesian economy, worth a remarkable 8,726 trillion ties a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Uranium Mining, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 366,177 ties, with the richest citizens earning 6.5 times as much as the poorest.
CDs are regularly copy-protected, political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations, the government pours millions of ties into rehabilitation programs annually, and the government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Brunelian BG advocates's national animal is the barlow, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity: 17 days ago
- 5 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Developed (last census: Top 5%).
- 6 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates fell out of the regional Top 10% for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 17 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates lodged a message on the 0000000000000 Regional Message Board.
- 17 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Nuclear Testing Safety"".
- 19 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Corrupt Governments.
- 21 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Democratia"".
- 21 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Wartime Looting and Pillage".
- 35 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 35 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 37 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Godforsaken (last census: Top 5%).