The Utopian Paradise of Brunelian BG advocates is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Isambard with an even hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, sprawling nuclear power plants, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 24.218 billion Brunelian BG advocatesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order is also considered important, while Welfare and Social Policy receive no funds. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Brunelian BG advocatesian economy, worth a remarkable 8,843 trillion ties a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Uranium Mining, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 365,161 ties, with the richest citizens earning 6.5 times as much as the poorest.
CDs are regularly copy-protected, political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations, the government pours millions of ties into rehabilitation programs annually, and the government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Brunelian BG advocates's national animal is the barlow, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity: 16 days ago
- 16 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates lodged a message on the 0000000000000 Regional Message Board.
- 16 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Responsible Arms Trading"".
- 19 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- 19 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- 42 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates lodged a message on the 0000000000000 Regional Message Board.
- 42 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Stujenske".
- 51 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates's influence in 0000000000000 fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- 52 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Mictrasim.
- 52 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fattest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 53 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Public Sector (last census: Top 10%).