The Utopian Paradise of Brunelian BG advocates is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Isambard with an even hand, and remarkable for its national health service, compulsory military service, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 25.75 billion Brunelian BG advocatesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order also on the agenda, while Welfare and Social Policy aren't funded at all. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Brunelian BG advocatesian economy, worth a remarkable 9,370 trillion ties a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Uranium Mining, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 363,906 ties, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.
CDs are regularly copy-protected, political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations, the government pours millions of ties into rehabilitation programs annually, and the government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Brunelian BG advocates's national animal is the barlow, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Brunelian BG advocates was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Safest (last census: Top 10%).
- : Brunelian BG advocates voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn DEN"".
- : Brunelian BG advocates lodged a message on the 0000000000000 Regional Message Board.
- : Brunelian BG advocates voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend BearNation".
- : Brunelian BG advocates voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Landmine Safety Protocol".
- : Brunelian BG advocates's influence in 0000000000000 fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : Brunelian BG advocates's influence in 0000000000000 rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Brunelian BG advocates was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Brunelian BG advocates was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Brunelian BG advocates was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Sector (last census: Top 5%).