The Utopian Paradise of Brunelian BG advocates is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Isambard with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, anti-smoking policies, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 26.603 billion Brunelian BG advocatesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order also on the agenda, while Welfare and Social Policy are ignored. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Brunelian BG advocatesian economy, worth an astonishing 10,356 trillion ties a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Uranium Mining, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 389,287 ties, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.
CDs are regularly copy-protected, political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations, the government pours millions of ties into rehabilitation programs annually, and the government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Brunelian BG advocates's national animal is the barlow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Brunelian BG advocates voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing Animal Abuse"".
- : Brunelian BG advocates voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Macedonia".
- : Brunelian BG advocates was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Brunelian BG advocates voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Hell".
- : Brunelian BG advocates voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Convention on Execution"".
- : Brunelian BG advocates was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Brunelian BG advocates lodged a message on the 0000000000000 Regional Message Board.
- : Brunelian BG advocates voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn the Pacific"".
- : Brunelian BG advocates voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reproductive Education Act".
- : Brunelian BG advocates's influence in 0000000000000 fell from "Superpower" to "Power".