“Bow three times. Slaves, slaves, slaves”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Power
The Utopian Paradise of Brunelian BG advocates is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Isambard with an even hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 22.59 billion Brunelian BG advocatesians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as Social Welfare and Social Equality receiving almost no funds by comparison. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 77%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Beef-Based Agriculture and Uranium Mining.
CDs are regularly copy-protected, political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations, the government pours millions of ties into rehabilitation programs annually, and the government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Brunelian BG advocates's national animal is the barlow, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the tie.
Most Recent Government Activity: 43 days ago
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Brunelian BG advocates was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Cultured (last census: Top 10%).
- 12 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Public Sector.
- 25 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates's influence in 0000000000000 fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- 26 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates was endorsed by The Dominion of Homecorejets.
- 27 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates's influence in 0000000000000 rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- 31 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Cultured (last census: Top 5%).
- 43 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn The Black Riders"".
- 43 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Legal Competence".
- 73 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Cultured (last census: Top 10%).
- 73 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates lodged a message on the 0000000000000 Regional Message Board.