The Utopian Paradise of Brunelian BG advocates is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Isambard with an even hand, and remarkable for its public floggings, strictly enforced bedtime, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 25.291 billion Brunelian BG advocatesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order is also considered important, while Welfare and Social Policy receive no funds. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Brunelian BG advocatesian economy, worth a remarkable 9,184 trillion ties a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Uranium Mining, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 363,162 ties, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.
CDs are regularly copy-protected, political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations, the government pours millions of ties into rehabilitation programs annually, and the government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Brunelian BG advocates's national animal is the barlow, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Brunelian BG advocates was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Safest (last census: Top 5%).
- : Brunelian BG advocates voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Electoral Freedoms".
- : Brunelian BG advocates lodged a message on the 0000000000000 Regional Message Board.
- : Brunelian BG advocates voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Red Fleet".
- : Brunelian BG advocates voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Convention on Ceasefires".
- : Brunelian BG advocates was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Police Ratios (last census: Top 5%).
- : Brunelian BG advocates was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Avoided.
- : The Golden Triangle Governor of 0000000000000 granted Border Control and Polls authority to the WA Delegate Brunelian BG advocates in 0000000000000.
- : Brunelian BG advocates fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Brunelian BG advocates fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.