“Bow three times. Slaves, slaves, slaves”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Power
The Utopian Paradise of Brunelian BG advocates is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Isambard with an even hand, and remarkable for its complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 22.929 billion Brunelian BG advocatesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as Social Welfare and Social Equality receiving almost no funds by comparison. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 78%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Beef-Based Agriculture and Uranium Mining.
CDs are regularly copy-protected, political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations, the government pours millions of ties into rehabilitation programs annually, and the government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Brunelian BG advocates's national animal is the barlow, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the tie.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 days ago
- 5 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- 8 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Developed (last census: Top 10%).
- 9 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates lodged a message on the 0000000000000 Regional Message Board.
- 9 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn North Korea"".
- 9 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Rules of Surrender".
- 11 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Corrupt Governments.
- 16 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates was endorsed by The Dominion of Homecorejets.
- 16 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Healthiest Citizens.
- 19 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates's influence in 0000000000000 fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- 19 days ago: Brunelian BG advocates was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Cultured (last census: Top 5%).