The Dictatorship of Brittany the Great is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Sheldon Cooper with an even hand, and notable for its strictly enforced bedtime, compulsory military service, and daily referendums. The compassionate population of 8.027 billion Brittany the Greatians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alderaan. The average income tax rate is 91.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Brittany the Greatian economy, worth 498 trillion dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Beef-Based Agriculture industry. Average income is 62,096 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets, companies struggle to cover for the hordes of employees on parental leave, CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears, and knitting needles have been banned in the name of public safety. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Brittany the Great's national animal is the Otter, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Brittany the Great was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Best Weather.
- : Brittany the Great was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Brittany the Great's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Brittany the Great's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Brittany the Great's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Brittany the Great was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Brittany the Great's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Brittany the Great was refounded in Osiris.
- : Brittany the Great ceased to exist.
- : Brittany the Great was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).