The Dictatorship of Brittany the Great is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Sheldon Cooper with an even hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, strictly enforced bedtime, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 7.213 billion Brittany the Greatians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alderaan. The average income tax rate is 91.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Brittany the Greatian economy, worth 447 trillion dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Beef-Based Agriculture industry. Average income is 62,096 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets, companies struggle to cover for the hordes of employees on parental leave, CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears, and knitting needles have been banned in the name of public safety. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Brittany the Great's national animal is the Otter, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity: 23 hours ago
- 8 days ago: Brittany the Great was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans (last census: Top 10%).
- 8 days ago: Brittany the Great was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 22 days ago: Brittany the Great was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- 26 days ago: Brittany the Great fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 32 days ago: Brittany the Great was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- 35 days ago: Following new legislation in Brittany the Great, knitting needles have been banned in the name of public safety.
- 35 days ago: Following new legislation in Brittany the Great, CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears.
- 35 days ago: Brittany the Great was refounded in Balder.
- 76 days ago: Brittany the Great ceased to exist.
- 81 days ago: Brittany the Great was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.