“Unite et fortis”
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The New Commonwealth Society
The Community of Brittanican is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Chief Executive Ryan Freeman with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 3.902 billion enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, pro-business government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Social Welfare receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fort Powell. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 10%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Gambling industries.
'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song, tax evaders are regularly visited by agents of the Brittanican Blood Tithe, one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses, and environmentalists are staging large protests in front of reopened nuclear power plants. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling. Brittanican's national animal is the Bulldog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Anzian Florin.
Most Recent Government Activity: 15 hours ago
- 15 hours ago: Brittanican voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Armaments Trading".
- 1 day 14 hours ago: Brittanican voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate St Abbaddon".
- 1 day 14 hours ago: Brittanican voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Cultural Site Preservation".
- 2 days 7 hours ago: Brittanican was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Brittanican was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Armed.
- 4 days ago: Brittanican was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- 5 days ago: Brittanican was reclassified from "Capitalist Paradise" to "Capitalizt".
- 7 days ago: Brittanican was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- 7 days ago: Brittanican was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- 7 days ago: Brittanican voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Auralia".
Endorsements Received: None.