The Kingdom of Britcan is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by King Matthew II with a fair hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 13.054 billion Britcanis hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Welfare, Healthcare, and Social Policy also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lontwa. The average income tax rate is 94.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Britcani economy, worth a remarkable 1,793 trillion Pounars a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 137,371 Pounars, with the richest citizens earning 5.2 times as much as the poorest.
Britcan's famous countrysides are shrouded by wind farms, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, voting is voluntary, and human tissue is grown in vats as a delicacy as well as for transplants. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Britcan's national animal is the Lynx, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Pastafarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Britcan, human tissue is grown in vats as a delicacy as well as for transplants.
- : Britcan lodged a message on the The Commonwealth Society Regional Message Board.
- : Britcan was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Britcan was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Britcan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Britcan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest.
- : Britcan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Britcan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Britcan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Britcan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
Endorsements Received: None.