“United and strong until the mountains fall”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Hermit
Location: The Commonwealth Society
The Kingdom of Britcan is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Matthew II with an even hand, and notable for its restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, intelligent population of 5.798 billion, 5.715 billion of whom are zombies, Britcanis enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Education, although Social Welfare and Social Equality are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lontwa. The average income tax rate is 91%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Army rations are served on silver platters, a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway, birth rates have hit an all-time low, and consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Britcan's national animal is the Lynx, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Pastafarianism, and its currency is the Pounar.
Britcan is currently considering its options.
Survival Rate: 0.88%
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 61 days ago: Following new legislation in Britcan, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- 82 days ago: Following new legislation in Britcan, birth rates have hit an all-time low.
- 83 days ago: Following new legislation in Britcan, a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway.
- 85 days ago: Britcan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- 101 days ago: Following new legislation in Britcan, army rations are served on silver platters.
- 101 days ago: Following new legislation in Britcan, recruitment posters proclaim the army to be both fabulous and fashionable.
- 103 days ago: Britcan changed its national demonym to "Britcani".
- 127 days ago: Britcan altered its national flag.
- 129 days ago: Britcan's influence in The Commonwealth Society rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".
- 132 days ago: Following new legislation in Britcan, protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations.
Endorsements Received: None.