“We never give up!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: Communist International
The Federal Republic of Brazilian Socialist People is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, hard-working population of 2.733 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Education, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Public Transport receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Red River City. The average income tax rate is 59%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Uranium Mining, Retail, and Book Publishing industries.
The government snoops on private internet connections, major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day, Jaguars are considered a delicacy, and schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students. Crime is totally unknown. Brazilian Socialist People's national animal is the Jaguar, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the dindin.
Most Recent Government Activity: 13 days ago
- 6 days ago: Brazilian Socialist People was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- 8 days ago: Brazilian Socialist People was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- 11 days ago: Brazilian Socialist People was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- 13 days ago: Brazilian Socialist People altered its national flag.
- 13 days ago: Brazilian Socialist People relocated from Osiris to Communist International.
- 13 days ago: Brazilian Socialist People was refounded in Osiris.
- 128 days ago: Brazilian Socialist People ceased to exist.
- 130 days ago: Brazilian Socialist People's influence in Communist International League rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- 131 days ago: Brazilian Socialist People was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Cheese Export Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 136 days ago: Brazilian Socialist People fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.