“One for All and All for One!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Republic of Braxil is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Peppi Ricchetti with an even hand, and remarkable for its punitive income tax rates. Its hard-nosed population of 8.037 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Braxil City. The average income tax rate is 85%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining industries.
A crusade against barbaric religious practices has begun, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight, only fully-fledged members of MENSA are allowed to vote, and the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Braxil's national animal is the Lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Christianity, and its currency is the SN.
Most Recent Government Activity: 27 days ago
- 9 days ago: Braxil was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Defense Forces.
- 9 days ago: Braxil was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Defense Forces.
- 11 days ago: Braxil was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Gambling Industry.
- 16 days ago: Braxil was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Cultured.
- 18 days ago: Braxil was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- 27 days ago: Braxil was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Developed.
- 27 days ago: Following new legislation in Braxil, the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism.
- 27 days ago: Braxil endorsed The United Socialist States of Daishama.
- 27 days ago: Braxil endorsed The Allied States of King Zhaoxiang of Qin.
- 27 days ago: Braxil endorsed The Federation of Domini Custos Pacis.