“One for All and All for One!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: European Union
The Republic of Braxil is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Peppi Ricchetti with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 8.724 billion Braxilians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Braxil City. The average income tax rate is 84%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Book Publishing industries.
The country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources, the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, politicians are losing their jobs in a plan to make the government 'leaner and fitter', and anyone who so much as frowns is referred to a mental health unit. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Braxil's national animal is the Lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Christianity, and its currency is the SN.
Most Recent Government Activity: 18 days ago
- 12 days ago: Braxil was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Mining Sector.
- 15 days ago: Braxil fell out of the world Top 10% for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 21 days ago: Following new legislation in Braxil, anyone who so much as frowns is referred to a mental health unit.
- 22 days ago: Braxil applied to join the World Assembly.
- 22 days ago: Braxil lodged a message on the European Union Regional Message Board.
- 22 days ago: Braxil relocated from Lazarus to European Union.
- 24 days ago: Braxil was refounded in Lazarus.
- 64 days ago: Braxil ceased to exist.
- 76 days ago: Braxil was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Police Ratios.
- 88 days ago: Braxil was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.