“One for All and All for One!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Christian Republic of Braxil is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by President Peppi Ricchetti with an even hand, and renowned for its punitive income tax rates, strictly enforced bedtime, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 8.901 billion Braxilians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Braxil City. The average income tax rate is 77.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Braxilian economy, worth 974 trillion SNS a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an impressive 109,535 SNS, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Birth rates have hit an all-time low, coalition governments are essential to passing new laws, citizens receive notices of disenfranchisement along with their parking tickets, and private law firms are unheard of. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Braxil's national animal is the Lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 days ago
- 14 hours ago: Braxil was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Braxil was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Devout.
- 6 days ago: Braxil was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Sector.
- 9 days ago: Braxil was endorsed by The Scholar's Haven of Ibn Battuta.
- 9 days ago: Braxil fell out of the regional Top 10% for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 9 days ago: Braxil was endorsed by The Imperial Dominion of Arithei.
- 11 days ago: Braxil was endorsed by The Empire of Patria Augusta.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Braxil, private law firms are unheard of.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Braxil, citizens receive notices of disenfranchisement along with their parking tickets.
- 11 days ago: Braxil endorsed The Imperial Dominion of Arithei.