The Federal Republic of Braxica is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Federal Chancellor Robison with a fair hand, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads, smutty television, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 8.434 billion Braxica enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Industry, and Social Policy are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gatineau-Metairie. The average income tax rate is 96.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Braxican economy, worth a remarkable 1,660 trillion Braxische Marks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 196,920 Braxische Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Private law firms are unheard of, all citizens must pass a 'multicultural sensitivity test' to be deemed fit for society, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes, and tourists are forbidden to enter Native Braxican lands. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Braxica's national animal is the Imperial Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Braxica voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Digital Network Defense".
- : Braxica changed its national demonym plural to "Braxica".
- : Following new legislation in Braxica, tourists are forbidden to enter Native Braxican lands.
- : Following new legislation in Braxica, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes.
- : Following new legislation in Braxica, all citizens must pass a 'multicultural sensitivity test' to be deemed fit for society.
- : Following new legislation in Braxica, private law firms are unheard of.
- : Following new legislation in Braxica, sex education has become an intricate maze of stick figures and complex metaphors.
- : Braxica endorsed The Nomadic Peoples of San Andrewa.
- : Braxica was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of San Andrewa.
- : Following new legislation in Braxica, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure.
Endorsements Received: 19 » Courlany, Loftegen, Lake Flotillas, BelloCaprica, Sammi Land, Alunya, The New California Republic, Caldariat, Trackeendy, Amerion, Borsovia, New Oregonian Republic, NATION634, Darkium, Starberries, Adytus, Drop Your Pants, Scani, and San Andrewa.