“Praise the Sun”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The East Pacific
The Dominion of Boridia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Emperor Sunmane the Lesser with an even hand, and remarkable for its hatred of cheese. The hard-nosed population of 7.692 billion Boridians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Commerce, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Unicornhold. The average income tax rate is 99%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.
Torture is illegal, skateparks can be found in every city, citizens are tied down and forced to watch educational videos on empathy, and the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Boridia's national animal is the Turtle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Temple of the Sun, and its currency is the Credit.
Most Recent Government Activity: 12 days ago
- 10 hours ago: Boridia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Roissyland.
- 8 days ago: Boridia was endorsed by The People's Republic of Bohemian Montezuma.
- 12 days ago: Following new legislation in Boridia, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes.
- 12 days ago: Boridia endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Providence Spring.
- 13 days ago: Boridia was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Smartest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 13 days ago: Following new legislation in Boridia, citizens are tied down and forced to watch educational videos on empathy.
- 13 days ago: Following new legislation in Boridia, skateparks can be found in every city.
- 13 days ago: Boridia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Leaded Fuel".
- 13 days ago: Boridia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Coalition Of Freedom".
- 14 days ago: Boridia was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Providence Spring.
Endorsements Received: 28 » Todd McCloud, The Romanum Legio, Lyontisia, Freedom Fascists, Kangarawa, Packilvania, East Malaysia, Eruopia, Adolanta, Jrustela, A mean old man, A Slanted Black Stripe, Ragnaria, Mundiferrum, British Grand Pacific, The Shadow Brotherhood, Beckveria, EES, Great Jenstonia, Susanooo, Ramaeus, Rosiel, Stonemarble, Molzavar, Bananalopolis, Krillion213, Providence Spring, and Roissyland.