“Praise the Sun”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The East Pacific
The Dominion of Boridia is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Emperor Sunmane the Lesser with an even hand, and notable for its punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 8.212 billion Boridians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Commerce, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Unicornhold. The average income tax rate is 99%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.
Convicted murderers are free to walk the streets provided they attend rehabilitation classes, punitive tariffs protect local industry, murderers frequently escape punishment by claiming they were protecting their honour, and the nation leads The East Pacific in per capita stalking. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Boridia's national animal is the Turtle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Temple of the Sun, and its currency is the Credit.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 4 hours ago
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Boridia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Anti-Counterfeiting Pact".
- 2 days 10 hours ago: Boridia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Luna Amore"".
- 7 days ago: Boridia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn General Halcones".
- 10 days ago: Boridia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lazarus".
- 14 days ago: Boridia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Mountains to the East".
- 15 days ago: Boridia was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- 15 days ago: Following new legislation in Boridia, the nation leads The East Pacific in per capita stalking.
- 15 days ago: Following new legislation in Boridia, murderers frequently escape punishment by claiming they were protecting their honour.
- 17 days ago: Boridia was endorsed by The RAPing Territories of PrussianEmpire.
- 17 days ago: Following new legislation in Boridia, punitive tariffs protect local industry.
Endorsements Received: 31 » Todd McCloud, The Romanum Legio, Lyontisia, Freedom Fascists, Kangarawa, Packilvania, East Malaysia, Eruopia, Adolanta, Jrustela, A mean old man, A Slanted Black Stripe, Ragnaria, Mundiferrum, British Grand Pacific, The Shadow Brotherhood, EES, Susanooo, Ramaeus, Rosiel, Molzavar, Bananalopolis, Providence Spring, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, Lubiratia, The Sultanate of Kevinids, Drinnon, Ouralis, Roissyland, Xoriet, and PrussianEmpire.