The French Royal Fiefdom of Bordeaux is a colossal, efficient nation, notable for its compulsory military service, complete lack of prisons, and complete lack of public education. The hard-working, cynical population of 7.693 billion Bordeauxians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The tiny, well-organized government prioritizes Spirituality, with Industry, Welfare, and Defense also on the agenda, while Healthcare and Public Transport aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bordeaux. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.1%.
The thriving Bordeauxian economy, worth 280 trillion Francs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 36,485 Francs, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 105,665 per year while the poor average 9,983, a ratio of 10.6 to 1.
Bordeaux has designated Bordeaux as its capital city. Crime is a serious problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Bordeaux's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 34 days ago
- 49 days ago: Bordeaux fell out of the regional Top 10% for Best Weather.
- 68 days ago: Bordeaux was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather.
- 87 days ago: Bordeaux's influence in Maltropian Puppet Confederacy fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Truckler".
- 88 days ago: Bordeaux relocated from Balder to Maltropian Puppet Confederacy.
- 88 days ago: Bordeaux altered its national flag.
- 88 days ago: Bordeaux was refounded in Balder.
- 88 days ago: Bordeaux ceased to exist.
- 95 days ago: Bordeaux was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Gambling Industry.
- 100 days ago: Bordeaux was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- 2 years 73 days ago: Bordeaux altered its national flag.