The Matriarchy of Boadiccea is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Queen Booie with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, humorless population of 11.174 billion Boadicceans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hog Mountain. The average income tax rate is 74.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Boadiccean economy, worth 342 trillion Tacituses a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 30,614 Tacituses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
The citizenship exam requires years of study to actually pass, military funding has been stripped back, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas, and the government is a clear-cut case of tyranny by majority. Crime is totally unknown. Boadiccea's national animal is the Llama, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Boadiccea's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Boadiccea was refounded in Osiris.
- : Boadiccea ceased to exist.
- : Boadiccea was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Lorratia.
- : Boadiccea was endorsed by The Constitutional Dictatorship of Religioncord.
- : Boadiccea was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Khalasar Atthirari.
- : Boadiccea was endorsed by The Federal Kingdom of Faircliff.
- : Boadiccea was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Retro Girl.
- : Boadiccea was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Brihimia IV.
- : Boadiccea was endorsed by The Principality of Eryri Newydd.