The Anarchy of Blogotopia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Ding Dong Daddy with a fair hand, and notable for its avant-garde cinema, keen interest in outer space, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 24.454 billion Blogotopians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Blogotopia City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The all-consuming Blogotopian economy, worth a remarkable 9,886 trillion doobies a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, extremely specialized black market in Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 404,283 doobies, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
School plays were recently banned due to concerns of child endangerment, Hepcat is one of the most popular forenames in Blogotopia, the minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed, and the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, probably because of the absence of a police force. Blogotopia's national animal is the hepcat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed.
- : Blogotopia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn the Pacific"".
- : Blogotopia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reproductive Education Act".
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, Hepcat is one of the most popular forenames in Blogotopia.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, school plays were recently banned due to concerns of child endangerment.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Blogotopia City to enjoy their national art.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, citizens recently voted in favour of declaring bubblewrap an 'abomination of nature'.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping.
Endorsements Received: 152 » Earth Federation, Randomain, Creeptopia, Slowmeadow, Zyrcrestia, Slaytania, Fiodiya, Great-Bohemia, Lebenlauf, Anfuhrer, The imperial state of Japan, Hamtown, United Governments of Newrope, Grungerock, The Kalmaray Technocracy, Coreras, Hazamaeia, Grimmywelsh, Hacame, Kokkinostan, Tzo, Erinyes Alecto, Steidenland, Linkdahero, Wolfhunters, Seranis, Pavaro, Dustwind, Beiluxia, Zaqaz Death, Noricum and Raetia, Achiotopia, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Rex Republic, Screaming Saint, Mystiquelle, Puerto Barrio, Onarii, Testa, Weaubleau, Souvlaki, American Republic of Independent States, Bullintine, Osea Island, Ilha Rongo Koa, TheVIRUS612, The Republic of lkxciv, Germanahii, The United Dog Days Providence, Zeklandia, and 102 others.Manlinesslavia, Zumwalt, HN67, Wysrod, Kyrizstanislav, Spncrgmn, FreeGunsForAll, Samanar, AmericaIS THE BEST, De Danann, Trussiama, GREAT EMPIRE 100, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, SouthernSevenEmpire, Chronopolice, Cardini, Marinoians, Intelligent Fools, Hasurei, Caustralia, Lesboes, The Tasmanian Islands, Saint Laura Islands, Colonel Terrosit, A Death Arena, Aedue, Oisinistan, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Persecution Mania, Lady of the light, New Icelandic Republic, Candlewhisper Archive, Hellazar, Greaseland, Germanic and Jewish people, Grifopolis, Deesates, Ceremonial Pipe Company, Mitoland, Wailfolk, Spiritbw, Zeganas, Switmerica, PMR, Adorna, Winfrey, Better Indonesia, Leirkra, Urinai, Carthosha, Iluuz, Siuts, Those against abusers, Digatoria, The United states of Pineapple, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Oom, Dopiax, Korean United States, Parpaza, Prehornland, Glorious Nero, Louisistan, Imbria, Kydonis, Peliroja, Samu Island, Othan, Durius, Republic Of Sindria, Arash Nation, Nova Terra Saccharum, Anew Islands, Czechppines, Joel land, Shaginwagan, Crushing Fear, Northern Union States, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Zuslosal, Mellisonant, Skiles Empire, Rubistein, The State of Walrus Devotion, Los gurls, Dragonlightning, Sorya, Azkania, DrewvilleAllDay, The Republic of The Sith, Bolunia, Havoysund, Karjeilkejme, Campo de la Paz, Odymn, Astrx, The Spiderman Reef, The United Greater Empire Of The Swiss, Metricis, Central Realms, and Sovereign Republic of Welm.