|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Handshaker
Location: 10000 Islands
The Anarchy of Blogotopia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Ding Dong Daddy with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 19.712 billion are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whoever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Welfare, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Blogotopia City. The average income tax rate is 96%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Most people suffer from some form of hearing loss, nude art is becoming wildly popular, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, and tourists are kicked out if they express interest in their national sport. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Blogotopia's national animal is the hepcat, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the doobie.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 hours ago
- 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blogotopia, tourists are kicked out if they express interest in their national sport.
- 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blogotopia, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Blogotopia endorsed The Commonwealth of Mondragonia.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Blogotopia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Mondragonia.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blogotopia, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Blogotopia was endorsed by The Dominion of Neofelis.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: Blogotopia endorsed The Empire of Maxinovi.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blogotopia, most people suffer from some form of hearing loss.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: Blogotopia was endorsed by The Empire of Maxinovi.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Blogotopia fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Extreme.
Endorsements Received: 122 » Dustwind, Tinbo, Hayden Island, Achiotopia, Heinzeria, Chronopolice, Phrados, Seranis, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Ever peak, Oseus, Tzo, Spadanera, Christian Indonesia, Hasurei, Randomain, Iontan, Grimmywelsh, Grungerock, Robloxica, The Soylent Green Party, Tyraina, Clarkistan, Onarii, Freres La Cote, Kokkinostan, Lahuland, Quineticut, Silvermain, Thesan, Kievskaya, Imbarien, Biblical Importance, Anollasia, Lubnid, Sticks and Skulls, Western Zweiback, Haniel, Cammiwoo, Republic of VEW, Wolfco, Jamestonian Empire, Musashi Ariadust, Samonaemia, United Bobtopia, KooKachoo, Rex Republic, Morbid Mothmen Of Malibu, Lost Islands of Pantagon, and 72 others.Happy Kitten Death Chain Land, Future of Mankind, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Northern Koryeo, Ozylandias, Slaytania, Wailfolk, Matterland, Pi and Ninjas, Fingaroff, Stravatia, Thomason, The Great Red North, Great-Bohemia, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Chief of Music, SverigeKins, LordVetinari, Ravens Homeland, Fulheim, Passion pour lamour, An Isolated Populace, Kelvinski, Quantraint, Testa, Lebenlauf, Avonhead, Corynthio, Artire, United Governments of Newrope, Gypsy vixens, Takosu, Laan, Earth Federation, Cerb, Wolfhunters, Krallaria, The Huge Eug, Christopolas, The imperial state of Japan, Parpoo, YildizBona, Moraxellon, Arnor and Gondor-, DannyDeVitostan, Invictus, Beiluxia, Dendor, Snuggling, Yuak, United Kingdom of Selesnia, United Kingdom of Fluff, Thisbia, Germanic Unity, Steidenland, Strenuus, ProgUtopia, Gratopis, Indian Empire, Randen, Shabaar, HEU 1, Benevolent Thomas, Barrarabia, Creeptopia, Lanza del relampago, Golgothia, Fenwyck, Mark, Maxinovi, Neofelis, and Mondragonia.