The Anarchy of Blogotopia is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Ding Dong Daddy with a fair hand, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, frequent executions, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 25.496 billion Blogotopians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Blogotopia City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Blogotopian economy, worth a remarkable 8,247 trillion doobies a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, extremely specialized black market in Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 323,476 doobies, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees, a vast monorail network carries people all over the country, Blogotopia City has become the number one destination for urban exploration in 10000 Islands, and the country routinely whitewashes uncomfortable parts of its history. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Blogotopia's national animal is the hepcat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the country routinely whitewashes uncomfortable parts of its history.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, Blogotopia City has become the number one destination for urban exploration in 10000 Islands.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, a vast monorail network carries people all over the country.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, counselors have to sign pledges supporting gay rights before they can speak to any patients.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, student athletes gaze forlornly at abandoned hepcatball fields.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, refugees from other nations are flocking to Blogotopia's border.
- : Blogotopia endorsed The Confederacy of Free Carolinas.
- : Blogotopia was endorsed by The Confederacy of Free Carolinas.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, young adults are stepping outside for the first time in ages after video games were recently banned.
Endorsements Received: 143 » Earth Federation, Creeptopia, Zyrcrestia, Slaytania, Fiodiya, Lebenlauf, Anfuhrer, Hamtown, United Governments of Newrope, Grungerock, The Kalmaray Technocracy, Coreras, Hazamaeia, Hacame, Kokkinostan, Tzo, Linkdahero, Wolfhunters, Seranis, Pavaro, Dustwind, Beiluxia, Zaqaz Death, Achiotopia, Rex Republic, Mystiquelle, Puerto Barrio, Onarii, Testa, Weaubleau, Souvlaki, American Republic of Independent States, Bullintine, Osea Island, The Republic of lkxciv, Germanahii, The United Dog Days Providence, Zeklandia, Manlinesslavia, HN67, Wysrod, Kyrizstanislav, Spncrgmn, FreeGunsForAll, AmericaIS THE BEST, De Danann, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Cardini, Marinoians, Caustralia, and 93 others.The Tasmanian Islands, Colonel Terrosit, A Death Arena, Aedue, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, New Icelandic Republic, Candlewhisper Archive, Hellazar, Grifopolis, Wailfolk, Spiritbw, Zeganas, Better Indonesia, Leirkra, Iluuz, Siuts, Those against abusers, Oom, Dopiax, Parpaza, Imbria, Samu Island, Nova Terra Saccharum, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Zuslosal, Rubistein, The State of Walrus Devotion, DrewvilleAllDay, The Republic of The Sith, Campo de la Paz, Astrx, South Baker, North Southumberland, Cesaris, Something Cleverland, Kharbydriss, New Katamenia, Ozylandias, United Centralists, Myopic, Elsewhereland, Mohr, Viadora, Rabbitomia, Phrados, Sedburgh, Rimor Publicae, Finbro Holdings, Anollasia, Grimlandia, Slugville, Crustacion, Serlone, Solistal, The Sarsinian Islands, Kaboomia, Paragone, DunNaGall, Hatheg Kla, The Soylent Green Party, Free Tristania, Mursilis, MagnaPene, Boltor, Soldaten des Hippokrates, Sinus23, Molea, The Future Gods, Eeumeria, Gross Battenia, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Dandrian, Flyers Nation, NorthernMassachusetts, Kebecois, The Persian Territories, Venkorata, Gentletopia, PMR, Striagro Uspil, Jhonshire, Castica, North North Western Brina, Neo Saorsa, LiberationVille, Seven Colours, Plitheria, Subrosa, Switmerica, The Scottish Highlands and Lowlands, 123topia, and Europe Inc.