The Anarchy of Blogotopia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Ding Dong Daddy with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 23.459 billion Blogotopians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Blogotopia City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The thriving Blogotopian economy, worth a remarkable 8,305 trillion doobies a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, extremely specialized black market in Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 354,052 doobies, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All beauty contests have been banned, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, graffiti graces every city's streets, and mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, probably because of the absence of a police force. Blogotopia's national animal is the hepcat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, all beauty contests have been banned.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, politicians constantly ring their voters to remind them how good a job they're doing.
- : Blogotopia was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, consuming ecstasy is a common rite of passage.
- : Blogotopia endorsed The Community of Greaseland.
- : Blogotopia was endorsed by The Community of Greaseland.
Endorsements Received: 116 » Earth Federation, Randomain, Creeptopia, Slowmeadow, Zyrcrestia, Slaytania, Fiodiya, Great-Bohemia, Lebenlauf, Nojia, Anfuhrer, The imperial state of Japan, Hamtown, United Governments of Newrope, Grungerock, The Kalmaray Technocracy, Coreras, Hazamaeia, Grimmywelsh, Hacame, Kokkinostan, Tzo, Erinyes Alecto, Steidenland, Linkdahero, Wolfhunters, Seranis, Pavaro, Dustwind, Beiluxia, Zaqaz Death, Noricum and Raetia, Achiotopia, Palestinal, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Jamestonian Empire, Rex Republic, Screaming Saint, Mystiquelle, Dycion, Puerto Barrio, Onarii, Knockturn Alley, Testa, Hawalius, Weaubleau, Souvlaki, Lost Islands of Pantagon, American Republic of Independent States, Bullintine, and 66 others.Osea Island, Pilrimania, Kevnaria, Ilha Rongo Koa, TheVIRUS612, The Republic of lkxciv, Germanahii, Gitchie Manito, The United Dog Days Providence, Zeklandia, Manlinesslavia, Exustyr, Zumwalt, HN67, Wysrod, Kyrizstanislav, Spncrgmn, Czechoslovachia, FreeGunsForAll, Samanar, AmericaIS THE BEST, De Danann, Azerystan, Qup, Trussiama, GREAT EMPIRE 100, Nicroia, Ru Fibi, Paffnia, RhoCancri, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, SouthernSevenEmpire, Chronopolice, Cardini, Marinoians, Aipotu Ruo, Iridescent Pears, Intelligent Fools, Hasurei, KoneBaung, Caustralia, South Bourbonstan, Lesboes, The Tasmanian Islands, Saint Laura Islands, Ninabi, Neversurrender, Kelvaros Prime, Lord Tokas Infinite Empire, Putinen, Mitoland, Colonel Terrosit, A Death Arena, Aedue, Green Counties, Oisinistan, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Saendarans, Persecution Mania, Lady of the light, New Icelandic Republic, Candlewhisper Archive, Rhodeniadum, Hellazar, and Greaseland.