The Anarchy of Blogotopia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Ding Dong Daddy with a fair hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, state-planned economy, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 24.959 billion Blogotopians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Blogotopia City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Blogotopian economy, worth an astonishing 10,330 trillion doobies a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, extremely specialized black market in Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 413,912 doobies, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program, passionate nomination battles are often as intense as general elections, high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate, and anyone who so much as frowns risks being referred to a mental health unit. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Blogotopia's national animal is the hepcat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, anyone who so much as frowns risks being referred to a mental health unit.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, passionate nomination battles are often as intense as general elections.
- : Blogotopia endorsed The United Socialist States of Solistal.
- : Blogotopia was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Solistal.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, Ding Dong Daddy's mistress is the belle at many state balls.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, Coco the Clown has been elected to the nation's parliament.
Endorsements Received: 146 » Earth Federation, Creeptopia, Slowmeadow, Zyrcrestia, Slaytania, Fiodiya, Lebenlauf, Anfuhrer, Hamtown, United Governments of Newrope, Grungerock, The Kalmaray Technocracy, Coreras, Hazamaeia, Grimmywelsh, Hacame, Kokkinostan, Tzo, Erinyes Alecto, Steidenland, Linkdahero, Wolfhunters, Seranis, Pavaro, Dustwind, Beiluxia, Zaqaz Death, Achiotopia, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Rex Republic, Mystiquelle, Puerto Barrio, Onarii, Testa, Weaubleau, Souvlaki, American Republic of Independent States, Bullintine, Osea Island, Ilha Rongo Koa, The Republic of lkxciv, Germanahii, The United Dog Days Providence, Zeklandia, Manlinesslavia, HN67, Wysrod, Kyrizstanislav, Spncrgmn, FreeGunsForAll, and 96 others.Samanar, AmericaIS THE BEST, De Danann, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Chronopolice, Cardini, Marinoians, Caustralia, Lesboes, The Tasmanian Islands, Colonel Terrosit, A Death Arena, Aedue, Oisinistan, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Lady of the light, New Icelandic Republic, Candlewhisper Archive, Hellazar, Germanic and Jewish people, Grifopolis, Deesates, Ceremonial Pipe Company, Mitoland, Wailfolk, Spiritbw, Zeganas, Switmerica, Better Indonesia, Leirkra, Urinai, Carthosha, Iluuz, Siuts, Those against abusers, Digatoria, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Oom, Dopiax, Parpaza, Glorious Nero, Louisistan, Imbria, Samu Island, Othan, Durius, Republic Of Sindria, Nova Terra Saccharum, Crushing Fear, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Zuslosal, Rubistein, The State of Walrus Devotion, Azkania, DrewvilleAllDay, The Republic of The Sith, Bolunia, Campo de la Paz, Astrx, The United Greater Empire Of The Swiss, Metricis, Central Realms, Sovereign Republic of Welm, South Baker, Xestar, Cream of Potato Soup, North Southumberland, Cesaris, Jeremima, Imperium Septentrionalis, Breax Scait, Lupus Bellum, Something Cleverland, Kharbydriss, Keam, New Katamenia, Ozylandias, United Centralists, Myopic, Elsewhereland, Mohr, Zallialla, Viadora, Rabbitomia, Phrados, Doltharos, Sedburgh, Rimor Publicae, Finbro Holdings, Anollasia, Grimlandia, Slugville, Crustacion, Serlone, and Solistal.