The Anarchy of Blogotopia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Ding Dong Daddy with a fair hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 25.314 billion Blogotopians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Blogotopia City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Blogotopian economy, worth an astonishing 10,740 trillion doobies a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, extremely specialized black market in Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 424,301 doobies, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Long arduous trials are held for the most trivial of offences, back-alley circumcision clinics are popping up all over the nation, children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "Love and peace!" as a way of life, and the government is spending millions on alternative clean-burning fuels. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, probably because of the absence of a police force. Blogotopia's national animal is the hepcat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the government is spending millions on alternative clean-burning fuels.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "Love and peace!" as a way of life.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, back-alley circumcision clinics are popping up all over the nation.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, long arduous trials are held for the most trivial of offences.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the recently unemployed can often be seen at the local homeless shelter.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, a new generation of aquariumless hotels are being built under government supervision.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, spoiler warnings are now given out before political speeches.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, turning eighteen is often referred to as the 'Age of Aquarius'.
Endorsements Received: 142 » Earth Federation, Creeptopia, Slowmeadow, Zyrcrestia, Slaytania, Fiodiya, Lebenlauf, Anfuhrer, Hamtown, United Governments of Newrope, Grungerock, The Kalmaray Technocracy, Coreras, Hazamaeia, Hacame, Kokkinostan, Tzo, Linkdahero, Wolfhunters, Seranis, Pavaro, Dustwind, Beiluxia, Zaqaz Death, Achiotopia, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Rex Republic, Mystiquelle, Puerto Barrio, Onarii, Testa, Weaubleau, Souvlaki, American Republic of Independent States, Bullintine, Osea Island, The Republic of lkxciv, Germanahii, The United Dog Days Providence, Zeklandia, Manlinesslavia, HN67, Wysrod, Kyrizstanislav, Spncrgmn, FreeGunsForAll, AmericaIS THE BEST, De Danann, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Cardini, and 92 others.Marinoians, Caustralia, The Tasmanian Islands, Colonel Terrosit, A Death Arena, Aedue, Oisinistan, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Lady of the light, New Icelandic Republic, Candlewhisper Archive, Hellazar, Germanic and Jewish people, Grifopolis, Wailfolk, Spiritbw, Zeganas, Better Indonesia, Leirkra, Carthosha, Iluuz, Siuts, Those against abusers, Digatoria, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Oom, Dopiax, Parpaza, Louisistan, Imbria, Samu Island, Nova Terra Saccharum, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Zuslosal, Rubistein, The State of Walrus Devotion, DrewvilleAllDay, The Republic of The Sith, Campo de la Paz, Astrx, Sovereign Republic of Welm, South Baker, North Southumberland, Cesaris, Breax Scait, Lupus Bellum, Something Cleverland, Kharbydriss, Keam, New Katamenia, Ozylandias, United Centralists, Myopic, Elsewhereland, Mohr, Viadora, Rabbitomia, Phrados, Doltharos, Sedburgh, Rimor Publicae, Finbro Holdings, Anollasia, Grimlandia, Slugville, Crustacion, Serlone, Solistal, Korean United States, The Sarsinian Islands, Militanis, Kaboomia, Eoin Island, Paragone, DunNaGall, Wolfsbau, Hatheg Kla, The Soylent Green Party, Free Tristania, Vinkentoa, Mursilis, MagnaPene, Boltor, Soldaten des Hippokrates, Sinus23, Molea, The Future Gods, Eeumeria, Gross Battenia, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, and The Persian Territories.