|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
Location: 10000 Islands
The Anarchy of Blogotopia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Ding Dong Daddy with a fair hand, and notable for its compulsory vegetarianism. The compassionate, intelligent population of 20.55 billion Blogotopians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Welfare, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Blogotopia City. The average income tax rate is 97%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Students in Blogotopia's schools rarely attend their classes, graffiti graces every city's streets, all-natural foods are becoming a major fad, and suit-clad businessmen have been taking advantage of the relaxed welfare qualifications by shopping with food stamps. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Blogotopia's national animal is the hepcat, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the doobie.
Most Recent Government Activity: 12 hours ago
- 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blogotopia, suit-clad businessmen have been taking advantage of the relaxed welfare qualifications by shopping with food stamps.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blogotopia, all-natural foods are becoming a major fad.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blogotopia, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blogotopia, students in Blogotopia's schools rarely attend their classes.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blogotopia, cars are banned.
- 3 days 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blogotopia, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blogotopia, pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are sold freely by the government.
- 3 days 22 hours ago: Blogotopia endorsed The Democratic Republic of Jusra.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the government is flooded with compensation requests.
- 4 days ago: Blogotopia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Jusra.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Dustwind, Tinbo, Hayden Island, Achiotopia, Chronopolice, Phrados, Seranis, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Tzo, Spadanera, Christian Indonesia, Hasurei, Randomain, Iontan, Grimmywelsh, Grungerock, Robloxica, The Soylent Green Party, Tyraina, Onarii, Freres La Cote, Kokkinostan, Lahuland, Quineticut, Silvermain, Thesan, Kievskaya, Imbarien, Anollasia, Sticks and Skulls, Wolfco, Jamestonian Empire, Musashi Ariadust, Samonaemia, Rex Republic, Morbid Mothmen Of Malibu, Future of Mankind, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Northern Koryeo, Slaytania, Matterland, Thomason, The Great Red North, Great-Bohemia, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Chief of Music, Fulheim, Kelvinski, Quantraint, and 40 others.Testa, Lebenlauf, Avonhead, United Governments of Newrope, Laan, Earth Federation, Wolfhunters, Christopolas, The imperial state of Japan, Parpoo, Moraxellon, Arnor and Gondor-, Invictus, Dendor, United Kingdom of Fluff, Steidenland, HEU 1, Benevolent Thomas, Creeptopia, Lanza del relampago, Spagatine states of Potato, Mystiquelle, Zybex, Naarang, Daves most Amazing Nation To Ever Nation, Slowmeadow, Badass Badassery, Aeneasia, United Order, Lost Islands of Pantagon, SOAD Music, Cenrecia, Avoxlia, Korbinas, Beiluxia, Ozylandias, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Ganda1f, Lysandrion, and Jusra.