The Zombiefied Queendom of Blitzkeig is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Queen Sharon Tate with an iron fist, and renowned for its frequent executions, punitive income tax rates, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 13.262 billion Blitzkeigians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Law & Order, although Defense, Spirituality, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Welfare is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nexus. The average income tax rate is 76.4%.
The very strong Blitzkeigian economy, worth a remarkable 1,242 trillion Blitzkeigan Dinars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Uranium Mining, and Information Technology. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is 93,717 Blitzkeigan Dinars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Children have taken to using semaphore in light of the recent mobile phone ban, jails have become colloquially known as 'vampire houses', rumours have it that a secret police is responsible for the recent spate of missing persons, and the welfare administrations new sweeping authority has forced the poor and needy to shop from pre-approved grocery lists. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Blitzkeig's national animal is the Blitzkeigan Dragon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Blitzkeig was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Blitzkeig was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Lowest Crime Rates (last census: Top 10%).
- : Blitzkeig's influence in Umbrella Corporation rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Blitzkeig fell out of the regional Top 10% for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- : Blitzkeig was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Public Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- : Blitzkeig was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry (last census: Top 10%).
- : Blitzkeig was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Blitzkeig was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- : Blitzkeig was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates (last census: Top 10%).
- : Blitzkeig was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Public Transport Department (last census: Top 10%).