The Theocracy of Bleechovia is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Supreme Commander Michale' with an iron fist, and renowned for its frequent executions, zero percent divorce rate, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 9.373 billion Bleechovians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bastian . The average income tax rate is 89.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Bleechovian economy, worth a remarkable 1,220 trillion Offerings a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 130,259 Offerings, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Prisons are crowded with possible terrorist suspects, the Irukandji is protected from hunting and slowly coming back from the brink of extinction, pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are sold freely by the government, and judges are all-powerful. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bleechovia's national animal is the Irukandji, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Bleechism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Bleechovia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Public Sector.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Bleechovia, judges are all-powerful.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Bleechovia, pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are sold freely by the government.
- 11 days ago: Bleechovia fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- 31 days ago: Following new legislation in Bleechovia, the Irukandji is protected from hunting and slowly coming back from the brink of extinction.
- 33 days ago: Bleechovia fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- 52 days ago: Following new legislation in Bleechovia, prisons are crowded with possible terrorist suspects.
- 55 days ago: Bleechovia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare (last census: Top 10%).
- 55 days ago: Bleechovia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
- 67 days ago: Bleechovia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Safest.