“We Have No Comment At This Time”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: The East Pacific
The Socially Awkward Kaiju of Blazing Samaritan is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Gorgo with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls. Its compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 12.595 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Parts Unknown. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 2%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Euthanasia is illegal, politicians constantly ring their voters to remind them how good a job they're doing, all-natural foods are becoming a major fad, and penurious citizens die from easily remedied ailments because they aren't 'taking enough initiative'. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Blazing Samaritan's national animal is the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Kaiju-ology, and its currency is the Mothra.
Most Recent Government Activity: 12 hours ago
- 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, penurious citizens die from easily remedied ailments because they aren't 'taking enough initiative'.
- 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, all-natural foods are becoming a major fad.
- 21 hours ago: Blazing Samaritan endorsed The Democratic Republic of Toreno.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, politicians constantly ring their voters to remind them how good a job they're doing.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, euthanasia is illegal.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: Blazing Samaritan endorsed The Queendom of Superious.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: Blazing Samaritan was endorsed by The Kingdom of Quelz.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: Blazing Samaritan was endorsed by The Oppressed Peoples of Handlingsregelen.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Blazing Samaritan withdrew its endorsement from The Free Land of Union Of Liberty Republics.
Endorsements Received: 103 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, East Malaysia, Reziel, Kangarawa, The island of Kiria, The Cults Children, Slys Paws, Lanagon, The Romanum Legio, Vulshain, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Eruopia, Yuggoth, Zang0, Hegemon, Bad-tibira, West Heights, Elkenian, Kingberg, A Slanted Black Stripe, Trimmania, Tropicalis, Malayas, Jrustela, A mean old man, MikGonnia, Lurchiland, Treudon, Owali, Tsarist Russia 2, Bachtendekuppen, Ramaeus, Sacktopia, Fractal Adventurers, Mundiferrum, Zevelaer, The United States of Rome, Mallexstovia, Elejamie, Amselheim, Lynalium, Those in Union, Beckveria, Cranky Corners, Molzavar, Bundesrepublik Thammasat, Nikhils Purest, and 53 others.Asena, Sophocracy, HGWQHGE, Resse, Pineapple and banana, New Found David, Susanooo, Earth Imperium, Zangar, Reinhardt Von Lohengramm, Neo Maharlika, Arialli, Drachenia, GARRETTLANDIA, Gongland, Caerulea, United Amerasian Confederacy, Wolkan, Avon Nova, Larupia, Nalt, Crystal Shores, RoosterTeeth, Ragnaria, Mystik, Schleich, DACOROMANIA, De Quay, Tikilanta, The United American Social Republic, Rigplasticstan, Brotherland, Free Underwear Fliers, The Union of Yugen, The People of Unified Kimchi, Bashkashistan, Picos, The Second Frickle Frackle, Kdhecia, Ochone, New Leganes, Frazioni, Usque Quaque, Esseland, Hlebolandia, Deropia, British Grand Pacific, EES, Roissyland, Murttim, Democratic States of Estro, Handlingsregelen, and Quelz.