“You bring the alcohol. We'll bring the Awesome.”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: The East Pacific
The Imaginative Outcasts of Blazing Samaritan is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Hobbes with an even hand, and remarkable for its complete absence of social welfare. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 11.796 billion are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Calvin City. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
The nation is ravaged by daily union strikes, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded, houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries, and military spending is on the increase. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Blazing Samaritan's national animal is the Drunken Monkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Jean-Claude Van Damme-ism, and its currency is the Monopoly Money.
Most Recent Government Activity: 68 minutes ago
- 66 minutes ago: Blazing Samaritan endorsed The Heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa of Samp.
- 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, military spending is on the increase.
- 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries.
- 8 hours ago: Blazing Samaritan endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of The Greater States of Valyria.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, eminent domain has been abolished.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, voting is voluntary.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, a study has shown that many parents are too embarrassed to teach their children sex education.
- 3 days 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, movies and computer games are strictly censored for violence.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, East Malaysia, Wentworthville, Reziel, Kangarawa, The island of Kiria, The Cults Children, Slys Paws, Lanagon, The Romanum Legio, Vulshain, Lyontisia, De Quay, Adolanta, Eruopia, Yuggoth, Zang0, Hegemon, Bad-tibira, Wahnsinnland, Shodia, Off silly hats, West Heights, DACOTA, Elkenian, Chung King, Kingberg, A Slanted Black Stripe, Trimmania, Amareux, Tropicalis, Malayas, Jrustela, A mean old man, MikGonnia, Republic of Rineland, Sandybeach, Lurchiland, Treudon, Edithzia, Owali, Tsarist Russia 2, Bachtendekuppen, Ramaeus, United industrial, Sacktopia, Fractal Adventurers, Mundiferrum, and 19 others.Zevelaer, Armandie, The United States of Rome, United American Domain, Weed, The New Fredericton, DaSevenhorse, Tonna, Krusavia, Norovaia, The Rising Taiyo, Mallexstovia, The Teutonic Territory, Elejamie, Wizardonia, Ard Dhain, Amselheim, Agum, and Gloriuse.