“We don't need a stinkin' motto”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: The East Pacific
The Cabin in the Woods of Blazing Samaritan is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Giant Hand with an even hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies. The compassionate population of 13.72 billion Blazing Samaritanites have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Necronomicon City. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods, people caught mistreating Blazing Samaritan's flag generally wind up in a great deal of pain, charity no longer begins at home, and an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Blazing Samaritan's national animal is the Evil Unicorn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Ventriloquism, and its currency is the Zombie Arm.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 12 hours ago
- 20 hours ago: Blazing Samaritan was endorsed by The TEP Delegate-Emeritus of Bachtendekuppen.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, charity no longer begins at home.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, people caught mistreating Blazing Samaritan's flag generally wind up in a great deal of pain.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: Blazing Samaritan endorsed The Sepulchre By The Sea of Xoriet.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: Blazing Samaritan endorsed The Interim Deelegeet of Todd McCloud.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: Blazing Samaritan was endorsed by The Borderlands of Missannthrope.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Blazing Samaritan was endorsed by The Sepulchre By The Sea of Xoriet.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, East Malaysia, Kangarawa, The Cults Children, Lanagon, The Romanum Legio, Vulshain, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Eruopia, Yuggoth, Zang0, Hegemon, Bad-tibira, West Heights, Elkenian, A Slanted Black Stripe, Trimmania, Tropicalis, Jrustela, A mean old man, MikGonnia, Lurchiland, Treudon, Owali, Ramaeus, Sacktopia, Fractal Adventurers, Mundiferrum, Amselheim, Beckveria, Cranky Corners, Molzavar, Sophocracy, HGWQHGE, Susanooo, Reinhardt Von Lohengramm, Gongland, Avon Nova, Crystal Shores, RoosterTeeth, Ragnaria, DACOROMANIA, Brotherland, Picos, British Grand Pacific, EES, Murttim, and 40 others.Handlingsregelen, Marathonman, Nuan, Tidius, Union of Anarcho-Communist Nations, United American Domain, The Red Skull Legion, Bananalopolis, Abzockhausen, Kabaka, Rossak, Chandler Island, Kriov, Cape Coral, Nabta Playa, Worker and Kolkhoz, Elejamie, Eurasian Socialist Federation, Greece-Rome, The United Territories of Providence, Dracconis, Keynisia, Vers, Providence Spring, Democratic Peoples Republic, New hamaranafura, Ilharn, Eldridge Crossings, Titiritero, Reziel, United industrial, Servants of Gizmo, Urimel, Frontier of Kaze, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, Drinnon, Ouralis, Xoriet, Missannthrope, and Bachtendekuppen.