“We don't need a stinkin' motto”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: The East Pacific
The Cabin in the Woods of Blazing Samaritan is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Giant Hand with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, hard-working population of 13.348 billion Blazing Samaritanites have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Necronomicon City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste, penurious citizens die from easily remedied ailments because they aren't 'taking enough initiative', the minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed, and only the rich can afford the latest medical innovations. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Blazing Samaritan's national animal is the Evil Unicorn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Ventriloquism, and its currency is the Zombie Arm.
Blazing Samaritan is ranked 12th in The East Pacific and 760th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments, with 2,146.75 Pounds of Wildlife less Pounds of Concrete per square mile.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 hours ago
- 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, only the rich can afford the latest medical innovations.
- 7 hours ago: Blazing Samaritan was endorsed by The Empire of Britanloss.
- 7 hours ago: Blazing Samaritan endorsed The Empire of Britanloss.
- 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, the minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, penurious citizens die from easily remedied ailments because they aren't 'taking enough initiative'.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, X-Files ratings have hit an all-time low.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: Blazing Samaritan was endorsed by The Kingdom of Ilharn.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Blazing Samaritan endorsed The Kingdom of Ilharn.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Blazing Samaritan endorsed The Caek Obsessed Territories of PrussianEmpire.
Endorsements Received: 105 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, East Malaysia, Kangarawa, The island of Kiria, The Cults Children, Lanagon, The Romanum Legio, Vulshain, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Eruopia, Yuggoth, Zang0, Hegemon, Bad-tibira, West Heights, Elkenian, Kingberg, A Slanted Black Stripe, Trimmania, Tropicalis, Jrustela, A mean old man, MikGonnia, Lurchiland, Treudon, Owali, Ramaeus, Sacktopia, Fractal Adventurers, Mundiferrum, Zevelaer, Amselheim, Those in Union, Beckveria, Cranky Corners, Molzavar, Asena, Sophocracy, HGWQHGE, Susanooo, Earth Imperium, Reinhardt Von Lohengramm, Gongland, Caerulea, Avon Nova, Crystal Shores, RoosterTeeth, and 55 others.Ragnaria, DACOROMANIA, Tikilanta, Brotherland, Bashkashistan, Picos, New Leganes, Hlebolandia, British Grand Pacific, EES, Murttim, Handlingsregelen, Marathonman, Cassian States, Deviata, Bapzengia, The Ebul Rawrness, Nuan, Ythani, Tidius, Santilandia, Union of Anarcho-Communist Nations, United American Domain, The Red Skull Legion, Bananalopolis, Abzockhausen, Kabaka, Drentin, Rossak, Krillion213, Soulbania, Chandler Island, Kriov, Cape Coral, Nabta Playa, Worker and Kolkhoz, Elejamie, Eurasian Socialist Federation, Greece-Rome, Great Jenstonia, Lolpah, The United Territories of Providence, Dracconis, Keynisia, Vers, Providence Spring, Democratic Peoples Republic, Zizaland, Elenath, Hobbesistan, Hua and Xia, New hamaranafura, Voliinsteppe, Ilharn, and Britanloss.