“Nice guys finish last. Heroes finish dead.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: The East Pacific
The Bond Villains of Blazing Samaritan is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Auric Goldfinger with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls. The compassionate, hard-working population of 13.2 billion Blazing Samaritanites have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Secret Lair. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 19%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
It is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, the government is notorious for leaving citizens with almost nothing from their inheritance, calling out of the blue has become taboo, and citizens are bombarded with advertising from their compulsory miniature radios. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Blazing Samaritan's national animal is the Henchman, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Egomaniacalism, and its currency is the Pussy Galore.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 minutes ago
- 53 minutes ago: Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, citizens are bombarded with advertising from their compulsory miniature radios.
- 3 hours ago: Blazing Samaritan endorsed The Grand Duchy of BoaVistta.
- 3 hours ago: Blazing Samaritan endorsed The Theocracy of Nabta Playa.
- 11 hours ago: Blazing Samaritan fell out of the world Top 5% for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- 11 hours ago: Blazing Samaritan was endorsed by The Theocracy of Nabta Playa.
- 11 hours ago: Blazing Samaritan fell out of the regional Top 5% for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, calling out of the blue has become taboo.
- 19 hours ago: Blazing Samaritan was endorsed by The Republic of Cape Coral.
- 20 hours ago: Blazing Samaritan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn NAZI EUROPE"".
- 20 hours ago: Blazing Samaritan endorsed The Stoners of Traxor dub.
Endorsements Received: 96 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, East Malaysia, Reziel, Kangarawa, The island of Kiria, The Cults Children, Lanagon, The Romanum Legio, Vulshain, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Eruopia, Yuggoth, Zang0, Hegemon, Bad-tibira, West Heights, Elkenian, Kingberg, A Slanted Black Stripe, Trimmania, Tropicalis, Jrustela, A mean old man, MikGonnia, Lurchiland, Treudon, Owali, Ramaeus, Sacktopia, Fractal Adventurers, Mundiferrum, Zevelaer, The United States of Rome, Amselheim, Those in Union, Beckveria, Cranky Corners, Molzavar, Bundesrepublik Thammasat, Asena, Sophocracy, HGWQHGE, Susanooo, Earth Imperium, Reinhardt Von Lohengramm, GARRETTLANDIA, Gongland, and 46 others.Caerulea, United Amerasian Confederacy, Avon Nova, Crystal Shores, RoosterTeeth, Ragnaria, DACOROMANIA, Tikilanta, Brotherland, Bashkashistan, Picos, New Leganes, Hlebolandia, British Grand Pacific, EES, Roissyland, Murttim, Handlingsregelen, Quelz, Marathonman, Cassian States, Union Of Liberty Republics, Deviata, Bapzengia, The Ebul Rawrness, Nuan, Ythani, New-Utopia, Tidius, Santilandia, Union of Anarcho-Communist Nations, United American Domain, The Red Skull Legion, Bananalopolis, Abzockhausen, Kabaka, Drentin, Great Illyria, Rossak, Krillion213, Soulbania, Chandler Island, Bachtendekuppen, Kriov, Cape Coral, and Nabta Playa.