“We don't need a stinkin' motto”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: The East Pacific
The Cabin in the Woods of Blazing Samaritan is a gargantuan, devout nation, ruled by Giant Hand with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, hard-working population of 13.591 billion Blazing Samaritanites have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Necronomicon City. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Blazing Samaritan's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas, noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law, oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds, and the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Blazing Samaritan's national animal is the Evil Unicorn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Ventriloquism, and its currency is the Zombie Arm.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 20 hours ago
- 1 day 20 hours ago: Blazing Samaritan endorsed The Empire of Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: Blazing Samaritan was endorsed by The Empire of Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Blazing Samaritan was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies (last census: Top 1%).
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, Blazing Samaritan's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Blazing Samaritan, hundreds of thousands of convicts work as slaves in Blazing Samaritan's many privately-owned prisons.
- 11 days ago: Blazing Samaritan endorsed The Empire of Frontier of Kaze.
- 14 days ago: Blazing Samaritan was endorsed by The Empire of Frontier of Kaze.
Endorsements Received: 98 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, East Malaysia, Kangarawa, The island of Kiria, The Cults Children, Lanagon, The Romanum Legio, Vulshain, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Eruopia, Yuggoth, Zang0, Hegemon, Bad-tibira, West Heights, Elkenian, Kingberg, A Slanted Black Stripe, Trimmania, Tropicalis, Jrustela, A mean old man, MikGonnia, Lurchiland, Treudon, Owali, Ramaeus, Sacktopia, Fractal Adventurers, Mundiferrum, Zevelaer, Amselheim, Those in Union, Beckveria, Cranky Corners, Molzavar, Asena, Sophocracy, HGWQHGE, Susanooo, Reinhardt Von Lohengramm, Gongland, Caerulea, Avon Nova, Crystal Shores, RoosterTeeth, Ragnaria, and 48 others.DACOROMANIA, Brotherland, Bashkashistan, Picos, New Leganes, British Grand Pacific, EES, Murttim, Handlingsregelen, Marathonman, Cassian States, Deviata, The Ebul Rawrness, Nuan, Tidius, Union of Anarcho-Communist Nations, United American Domain, The Red Skull Legion, Bananalopolis, Abzockhausen, Kabaka, Rossak, Krillion213, Chandler Island, Kriov, Cape Coral, Nabta Playa, Worker and Kolkhoz, Elejamie, Eurasian Socialist Federation, Greece-Rome, The United Territories of Providence, Dracconis, Keynisia, Vers, Providence Spring, Democratic Peoples Republic, New hamaranafura, Ilharn, Ocdrana, Eldridge Crossings, Titiritero, Reziel, United industrial, Servants of Gizmo, Urimel, Frontier of Kaze, and Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia.