“We don't even exist”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Superpower
The People's Republic of Black Ops1 is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its keen interest in outer space. Its compassionate population of 15.051 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Social Welfare, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 60%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, followed by Arms Manufacturing and Door-to-door Insurance Sales.
A large concrete wall is being built around the country's borders, poets and writers are regularly rounded up and shot for entertainment, only the rich can afford the latest medical innovations, and the nation's first space rocket -- sponsored by Pepsi and shaped like an enormous soda bottle -- is being developed. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Black Ops1's national animal is the caribou, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the dagger.
Most Recent Government Activity: 14 days ago
- 14 days ago: Black Ops1 agreed to construct embassies between Alaska and Confederate American Union.
- 14 days ago: Black Ops1 agreed to construct embassies between Alaska and Northern Siberia.
- 24 days ago: Black Ops1 was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Average.
- 50 days ago: Black Ops1 proposed constructing embassies between Alaska and Northern Siberia.
- 74 days ago: Black Ops1 proposed constructing embassies between Alaska and Illinois.
- 74 days ago: Black Ops1 proposed constructing embassies between Alaska and Washington.
- 74 days ago: Black Ops1 agreed to construct embassies between Alaska and Northwest coast.
- 127 days ago: Black Ops1 instituted Keycode Zombie Border Control in Alaska.
- 127 days ago: The Republic of Conservative Alaska was struck by a Cure Missile from Black Ops1, curing 1 million infected.
- 127 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Snow and Wolves was struck by a Cure Missile from Black Ops1, curing 1 million infected.