The Arch Kingdom of Blacaria is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Prime Minister Christian Knai with an even hand, and notable for its zero percent divorce rate, unlimited-speed roads, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 12.437 billion Blacariuns have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Etova. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 75.2%.
The very strong Blacarian economy, worth a remarkable 1,837 trillion Caprecs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Tourism. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 147,721 Caprecs, with the richest citizens earning 8.4 times as much as the poorest.
The government prefers to kill off its enemies by peaceful means, vaccinations are mandatory, even doll houses and dog kennels have to be able to withstand rigorous earthquake testing, and discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Blacaria's national animal is the Black Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Secular.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Blacaria's influence in Eternity rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Blacaria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations (last census: Top 5%).
- : Blacaria fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Blacaria's influence in Eternity rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Blacaria's influence in Eternity rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Following new legislation in Blacaria, discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Blacaria, even doll houses and dog kennels have to be able to withstand rigorous earthquake testing.
- : Blacaria fell out of the world Top 10% for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- : Blacaria was endorsed by The Imperial Meritocracy Union of Sungaru.
- : Following new legislation in Blacaria, vaccinations are mandatory.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Sungaru.