The Arch Kingdom of Blacaria is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Prime Minister Christian Knai with an even hand, and remarkable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, smutty television, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 14.257 billion Blacariuns have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Etova. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 73.4%.
The powerhouse Blacarian economy, worth a remarkable 2,264 trillion Caprecs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 158,801 Caprecs, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 451,835 per year while the poor average 44,539, a ratio of 10.1 to 1.
Vitriolic divorce proceedings have become prime-time television, matryoshka dolls resembling nested Death Stars are commonly sold, soldiers are equipped with multi-million Caprec battlesuits, and scenic beaches are now protected by massive concrete walls. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Blacaria's national animal is the Black Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Secular.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Blacaria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement and the Top 10% for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Blacaria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Blacaria's influence in Eternity rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Blacaria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Blacaria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Blacaria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Blacaria's influence in Eternity rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Blacaria's influence in Eternity rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Blacaria's influence in Eternity rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Blacaria relocated from Osiris to Eternity.