The Ever-Watchful Federation of Biyah is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by President Richard Ian Lee with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, cheerful, devout population of 26.603 billion Biyahians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aklantha. The average income tax rate is 96.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Biyahian economy, worth a remarkable 5,068 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 190,513 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
The new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit, priests are being drafted by the church load, the military invades any neighboring nation with the gall to criticize its policies, and the nation's new foreign policy of 'very disproportionate retribution' has its neighbors on edge. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Biyah's national animal is the Raven, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Biyah was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Highest Police Ratios.
- : Biyah was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Biyah was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Biyah was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Biyah was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Biyah was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Biyah was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Mining Sector.
- : Biyah was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Biyah was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Best Weather.
- : Biyah was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.