The Ever-Watchful Federation of Biyah is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by President Richard Ian Lee with an even hand, and renowned for its public floggings, sprawling nuclear power plants, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 27.8 billion Biyahians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aklantha. The average income tax rate is 95.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Biyahian economy, worth a remarkable 5,347 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 192,372 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
The nation is weighing the price of victory following a nuclear strike, President Richard Ian Lee is worshipped as a god, every workday begins with group therapy, and games of cops and robbers typically end in at least one fatal shooting. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Biyah's national animal is the Raven, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Biyah was endorsed by The Benevolent Dictatorship of The Dourian Embassy.
- : Biyah endorsed The Imperialist Conglomerate of Ikand.
- : Biyah endorsed The Mektastical of Zaolat.
- : Biyah was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Biyah was endorsed by The Love is Love of Cormactopia II.
- : Biyah endorsed The Of the of the of the of Neo Kervoskia.
- : Biyah endorsed The Love is Love of Cormactopia II.
- : Biyah was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Biyah applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Biyah lodged a message on the Osiris Regional Message Board.