“We are the children of destiny. ”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Envoy
The Ever-Watchful Federation of Biyah is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by President Richard Ian Lee with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space. Its hard-nosed population of 22.895 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aklantha. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Automobile Manufacturing and Book Publishing.
A massive campaign is underway to ensure the race of Biyah remains pure, travel bureaus double as recruiting centers for national intelligence agencies, the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit, and priests are being drafted by the church load. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Biyah's national animal is the Raven, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 hours ago
- 20 hours ago: Biyah was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Theodoran.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Biyah was endorsed by The Slovak Peoples Republic of Artisknord.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: Biyah was endorsed by The Republic of Quadrimmina.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Biyah was endorsed by The Grandest Grand Hedjeti of Cormac A Stark.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Biyah endorsed The Grandest Grand Hedjeti of Cormac A Stark.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: Biyah lost the endorsement of The Grandest Grand Hedjeti of Cormac A Stark.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: Biyah was endorsed by The Empire of Darth Revan II.
- 4 days ago: Biyah was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- 4 days ago: Biyah's influence in Osiris rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- 5 days ago: Biyah was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Golasherp.
Endorsements Received: 71 » Sragentina, The Lower County, Spinazieland, South Tycondria, Dalimbar, Hitagi, Neo Kervoskia, Zakuvia, Revert, Hajima, Jotinha, St Stephan, Ballygarvan, Wolven Nation, Tobys Great Britain, Rexigon, Frasuly, Delta Vega IV, Arnab789191, Mouldy Bread, Ixorb, Upper Kwakistan, Tyrannical Cranberry Island, SeaLion, Czechcafe, Parnasia, Durdastan, Lestrade, Sentimental Journey, Cesanis, Dalandor, Mobile Infantryman, Lagendia, Men vs Wild, XueHue, KypsCrew, Sandwich Island, Decapistan, Swagtovia, Venmar, Frostiere, Gaiori Panai, Heimskr, Yougo, Sekwahria, Danunin, Rundashia, Lightry, Bakoon, Mumbly Land, and 21 others.Risen Power, Io Reign, Sentis, Al-Islam wa Saalam, Might, Ikand, Glaviel, Arandore, Hot Hot Soccer Moms, Tarconia, Yerxo, Zakistan, Natelanda, Venico, Mofoism, Jasolin, Golasherp, Darth Revan II, Cormac A Stark, Quadrimmina, and Theodoran.