“We are the children of destiny. ”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Ever-Watchful Federation of Biyah is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Richard Ian Lee with an even hand, and notable for its devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed population of 12.598 billion, 12.5 billion of whom are zombies, Biyahians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aklantha. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Automobile Manufacturing and Book Publishing.
A massive campaign is underway to ensure the race of Biyah remains pure, travel bureaus double as recruiting centers for national intelligence agencies, the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit, and priests are being drafted by the church load. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Biyah's national animal is the Raven, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Dollar.
Biyah is currently considering its options.
Survival Rate: 0.39%
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 5 hours ago
- 7 hours ago: Biyah was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: Biyah was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 5 days ago: Biyah was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Insurance Industry.
- 9 days ago: Biyah was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Populations.
- 11 days ago: Biyah was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 12 days ago: Biyah was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Gambling Industry.
- 14 days ago: Biyah was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed (last census: Top 1%).
- 14 days ago: Biyah was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Developed.
- 18 days ago: Biyah was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Defense Forces.
- 22 days ago: Biyah was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Healthiest Citizens.