The Ever-Watchful Federation of Biyah is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by President Richard Ian Lee with an even hand, and remarkable for its public floggings, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 27.973 billion Biyahians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aklantha. The average income tax rate is 95.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Biyahian economy, worth a remarkable 5,385 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 192,513 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
The nation is weighing the price of victory following a nuclear strike, President Richard Ian Lee is worshipped as a god, every workday begins with group therapy, and games of cops and robbers typically end in at least one fatal shooting. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Biyah's national animal is the Raven, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Biyah resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Biyah was endorsed by The Social Anarchist States of Astrington.
- : Biyah was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Biyah was endorsed by The Great and Powerful Nation of Lucasoria.
- : Biyah was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Best Weather, the Top 5% for Largest Mining Sector, and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Biyah was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Geledon.
- : Biyah was endorsed by The Planet-Destroying Kritarchy of Raezim.
- : Biyah was endorsed by The Republic of Gidget Glass.
- : Biyah was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Biyah was endorsed by The Benevolent Dictatorship of The Dourian Embassy.