“Wrong will be right when Aslan comes in sight”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Contender
Location: The Council of Narnia
The Narnian Republic of Bisim is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by Golg with an even hand, and remarkable for its complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 8.322 billion Bisis have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The small government juggles the competing demands of Defence, Religion & Spirituality, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lombardi. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Uranium Mining industries.
Mining is the nation's most dangerous occupation, penurious citizens die from easily remedied ailments because they aren't 'taking enough initiative', electrocution deaths among computer technicians are at an all-time high, and the institution of marriage is held sacred and strictly enforced. Crime is crippling. Bisim's national animal is the salamander, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways, and its currency is the jewel.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 1 hour ago
- 3 days ago: Bisim voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Foreign Patent Recognition".
- 3 days ago: Bisim lodged a message on the The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board.
- 15 days ago: Bisim was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- 17 days ago: Bisim lodged a message on the The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board.
- 17 days ago: Bisim voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lazarus".
- 21 days ago: Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Mountains to the East".
- 21 days ago: Bisim was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Mining Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 23 days ago: Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Liberal Haven"".
- 23 days ago: Bisim fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Armed.
- 23 days ago: Bisim was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Armed.