“Wrong will be right when Aslan comes in sight”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Negotiator
Location: The Council of Narnia
The Narnian Republic of Bisim is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by Golg with an even hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of public education. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 7.936 billion Bisis have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Defence, Religion & Spirituality, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lombardi. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Uranium Mining industries.
Mining is the nation's most dangerous occupation, penurious citizens die from easily remedied ailments because they aren't 'taking enough initiative', electrocution deaths among computer technicians are at an all-time high, and the institution of marriage is held sacred and strictly enforced. Crime is crippling. Bisim's national animal is the salamander, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways, and its currency is the jewel.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 hours ago
- 1 day 7 hours ago: Bisim was endorsed by The Vaguely Enchanted Empire of Kitley.
- 3 days ago: Bisim endorsed The Vaguely Enchanted Empire of Kitley.
- 3 days ago: Bisim endorsed The Fascist State of Elmerna.
- 3 days 1 hour ago: Bisim voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Versutian Federation".
- 5 days ago: Bisim lodged a message on the The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board.
- 6 days ago: Bisim's influence in The Council of Narnia rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- 6 days ago: Bisim fell out of the world Top 10% for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- 6 days ago: Bisim fell out of the regional Top 10% for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- 7 days ago: Bisim lodged a message on the The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board.
- 7 days ago: Bisim voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Liberal Haven"".