“Wrong will be right when Aslan comes in sight”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Envoy
Location: The Council of Narnia
The Narnian Republic of Bisim is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by Golg with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 7.022 billion are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded individuals juggles the competing demands of Religion & Spirituality, Defence, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lombardi. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Woodchip Exports industries.
Mining is the nation's most dangerous occupation, penurious citizens die from easily remedied ailments because they aren't 'taking enough initiative', electrocution deaths among computer technicians are at an all-time high, and the institution of marriage is held sacred and strictly enforced. Crime is crippling. Bisim's national animal is the salamander, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the jewel.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 2 days 14 hours ago: Bisim was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Agricultural Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 4 days ago: Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend 1 Infinite Loop".
- 4 days ago: Bisim voted against the World Assembly Resolution "World University for Peace".
- 4 days ago: Bisim's influence in The Council of Narnia fell from "Diplomat" to "Envoy".
- 5 days ago: Bisim was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Avoided (last census: Top 10%).
- 5 days ago: Bisim fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Avoided.
- 5 days ago: Bisim lodged a message on the The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board.
- 6 days ago: Bisim fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 7 days ago: Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Dourian Embassy".
- 11 days ago: Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate South Pacific"".