“Wrong will be right when Aslan comes in sight”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Negotiator
Location: The Council of Narnia
The Narnian Republic of Bisim is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by Golg with an even hand, and notable for its parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 8.094 billion Bisis have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The small government juggles the competing demands of Defence, Religion & Spirituality, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lombardi. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 2%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Uranium Mining industries.
Mining is the nation's most dangerous occupation, penurious citizens die from easily remedied ailments because they aren't 'taking enough initiative', electrocution deaths among computer technicians are at an all-time high, and the institution of marriage is held sacred and strictly enforced. Crime is crippling. Bisim's national animal is the salamander, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways, and its currency is the jewel.
Most Recent Government Activity: 18 days ago
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Bisim's influence in The Council of Narnia fell from "Contender" to "Negotiator".
- 10 days ago: Bisim was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- 15 days ago: Bisim's influence in The Council of Narnia rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- 17 days ago: Bisim was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 10%).
- 18 days ago: Bisim was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Shortest Average Lifespan (last census: Top 5%).
- 19 days ago: Bisim voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "The Landmine Convention"".
- 20 days ago: Bisim voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Nuclear Arms Protocol".
- 27 days ago: Bisim was endorsed by The Vaguely Enchanted Empire of Kitley.
- 29 days ago: Bisim endorsed The Vaguely Enchanted Empire of Kitley.
- 29 days ago: Bisim endorsed The Fascist State of Elmerna.