The Narnian Republic of Bisim is a colossal, pleasant nation, ruled by Golg with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, parental licensing program, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, devout population of 9.617 billion Bisis have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order and Spirituality are also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lombardi. The average income tax rate is 6.7%.
The strong Bisimian economy, worth 807 trillion jewels a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 84,013 jewels, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's air missiles have killed thousands of Brasilistan military personnel, elite teams of assassins have been sent into Brasilistan, innocent civilians in Brasilistan are evacuating the country after rumours a nuclear strike is imminent, and the nation is weighing the price of victory following a nuclear strike. Crime is a problem. Bisim's national animal is the salamander, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 12 hours ago
- 2 days 12 hours ago: Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Preserving Antimicrobials".
- 13 days ago: Bisim fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- 13 days ago: Bisim fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- 14 days ago: Bisim was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 18 days ago: Bisim was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Devout (last census: Top 5%).
- 18 days ago: Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Rights of Indigenous Peoples".
- 21 days ago: Bisim fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 26 days ago: Bisim voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Humanitarian Transport"".
- 29 days ago: Bisim voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn The Black Riders"".
- 29 days ago: Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Rights of Indigenous Peoples"".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Fotar.