“Wrong will be right when Aslan comes in sight”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Negotiator
Location: The Council of Narnia
The Narnian Republic of Bisim is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by Golg with an even hand, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 8.161 billion Bisis have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The small government juggles the competing demands of Defence, Religion & Spirituality, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lombardi. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 2%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Uranium Mining industries.
Mining is the nation's most dangerous occupation, penurious citizens die from easily remedied ailments because they aren't 'taking enough initiative', electrocution deaths among computer technicians are at an all-time high, and the institution of marriage is held sacred and strictly enforced. Crime is crippling. Bisim's national animal is the salamander, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways, and its currency is the jewel.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 15 hours ago
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The International Communist Union"".
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Bisim lodged a message on the The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board.
- 3 days 8 hours ago: Bisim fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 5 days ago: Bisim was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- 5 days ago: Bisim was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Trout Fishing Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 7 days ago: Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Hobbesistan"".
- 7 days ago: Bisim lodged a message on the The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board.
- 10 days ago: Bisim was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- 11 days ago: Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Vandoosa".
- 15 days ago: Bisim's influence in The Council of Narnia fell from "Contender" to "Negotiator".