The Narnian Republic of Bisim is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Golg with an even hand, and remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, parental licensing program, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 9.374 billion Bisis have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Defense, although Spirituality and Law & Order are also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lombardi. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.1%.
The very strong Bisimian economy, worth 879 trillion jewels a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 93,771 jewels, with the richest citizens earning 6.6 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's air missiles have killed thousands of Brasilistan military personnel, elite teams of assassins have been sent into Brasilistan, innocent civilians in Brasilistan are evacuating the country after rumours a nuclear strike is imminent, and the nation is weighing the price of victory following a nuclear strike. Crime is a serious problem. Bisim's national animal is the salamander, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 10 hours ago
- 2 days 10 hours ago: Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Bear Arms".
- 2 days 21 hours ago: Bisim was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Devout (last census: Top 10%).
- 10 days ago: Bisim was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Armed.
- 10 days ago: Bisim fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Armed.
- 21 days ago: Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Arms Trading".
- 21 days ago: Bisim lodged a message on the The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board.
- 25 days ago: Bisim fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Insurance Industry.
- 25 days ago: Bisim fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Insurance Industry.
- 27 days ago: Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Sciongrad".
- 28 days ago: Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Non-interference in Elections".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Fotar.