The Narnian Republic of Bisim is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Golg with an even hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, public floggings, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 10.942 billion Bisis have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order and Spirituality also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lombardi. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.0%.
The very strong Bisimian economy, worth a remarkable 1,026 trillion jewels a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 93,799 jewels, with the richest citizens earning 5.5 times as much as the poorest.
Elite teams of assassins have been sent into Brasilistan, innocent civilians in Brasilistan are evacuating the country after rumours a nuclear strike is imminent, the nation is weighing the price of victory following a nuclear strike, and the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Lombardi Times is sold out. Crime is a problem. Bisim's national animal is the salamander, which can occasionally be seen avoiding garbage in the nation's murky oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Explosive Remnants of War".
- : Bisim fell out of the regional Top 10% for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- : Bisim endorsed Kitley.
- : Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nation of Quebec".
- : Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Booby-Trapped Aid".
- : Bisim was endorsed by The Narnian Foxes of Fotar.
- : Bisim endorsed The Narnian Foxes of Fotar.
- : Bisim endorsed The Wine Producers of Riojasia.
- : Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Rights of Sapient Species".
- : Bisim fell out of the world Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Fotar.