“Wrong will be right when Aslan comes in sight”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Negotiator
Location: The Council of Narnia
The Narnian Republic of Bisim is a colossal, devout nation, ruled by Golg with an even hand, and notable for its complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 7.74 billion Bisis are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Defence, Religion & Spirituality, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lombardi. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Information Technology industries.
Mining is the nation's most dangerous occupation, penurious citizens die from easily remedied ailments because they aren't 'taking enough initiative', electrocution deaths among computer technicians are at an all-time high, and the institution of marriage is held sacred and strictly enforced. Crime is crippling. Bisim's national animal is the salamander, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways, and its currency is the jewel.
Most Recent Government Activity: 27 minutes ago
- 27 minutes ago: Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Coalition Of Freedom"".
- 27 minutes ago: Bisim voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Fertile Farmland Protection".
- 1 day 20 hours ago: Bisim lodged a message on the The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board.
- 3 days 1 hour ago: Bisim lodged a message on the The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board.
- 3 days 10 hours ago: Bisim fell out of the regional Top 10% for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- 6 days ago: Bisim fell out of the regional Top 10% for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- 6 days ago: Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Coalition Of Freedom".
- 6 days ago: Bisim voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Leaded Fuel".
- 8 days ago: Bisim was endorsed by The Dominion of Dracovich.
- 9 days ago: Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "No Penalty Without Law".