“Wrong will be right when Aslan comes in sight”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Contender
Location: The Council of Narnia
The Narnian Republic of Bisim is a colossal, devout nation, ruled by Golg with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 8.671 billion Bisis have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Spirituality, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lombardi. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.3%.
The thriving Bisimian economy, worth 848 trillion jewels a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 97,835 jewels, with the richest citizens earning 6.6 times as much as the poorest.
Mining is the nation's most dangerous occupation, penurious citizens die from easily remedied ailments because they aren't 'taking enough initiative', electrocution deaths among computer technicians are at an all-time high, and the institution of marriage is held sacred and strictly enforced. Crime is a major problem. Bisim's national animal is the salamander, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Bisim is ranked 13th in The Council of Narnia and 95,745th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments, with -29.549 Pounds of Wildlife less Pounds of Concrete per square mile.
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 days ago
- 13 days ago: Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Marine Debris Accord".
- 16 days ago: Bisim fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Gambling Industry.
- 23 days ago: Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend TAO the Watcher".
- 23 days ago: Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Nuclear Arms Protocol".
- 26 days ago: Bisim fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- 30 days ago: Bisim was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Cheese Export Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 37 days ago: Bisim was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- 39 days ago: Bisim lodged a message on the The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board.
- 40 days ago: Bisim voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Vandoosa Dreiundzwanzig".
- 41 days ago: Bisim was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 5%).