The Narnian Republic of Bisim is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Golg with an even hand, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, deadly medical pandemics, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 10.486 billion Bisis have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order and Spirituality also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lombardi. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.8%.
The very strong Bisimian economy, worth 972 trillion jewels a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 92,762 jewels, with the richest citizens earning 5.5 times as much as the poorest.
Elite teams of assassins have been sent into Brasilistan, innocent civilians in Brasilistan are evacuating the country after rumours a nuclear strike is imminent, the nation is weighing the price of victory following a nuclear strike, and the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Lombardi Times is sold out. Crime is a problem. Bisim's national animal is the salamander, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Bisim is ranked 7th in The Council of Narnia and 39,258th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 100 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bisim was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average (last census: Top 10%).
- : Bisim was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Devout (last census: Top 10%).
- : Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
- : Bisim's influence in The Council of Narnia rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : Bisim was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Chewion.
- : Bisim endorsed The Democratic Republic of Chewion.
- : Bisim endorsed The Jedi Ranger Alliance of Mount Helena.
- : Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Travelling Region".
- : Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "To Prevent Dangerous Debris".
- : Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Red Fleet".