The Narnian Republic of Bisim is a colossal, pleasant nation, ruled by Golg with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, public floggings, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, devout population of 9.943 billion Bisis have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order and Spirituality are also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lombardi. The average income tax rate is 6.5%.
The strong Bisimian economy, worth 836 trillion jewels a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 84,150 jewels, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's air missiles have killed thousands of Brasilistan military personnel, elite teams of assassins have been sent into Brasilistan, innocent civilians in Brasilistan are evacuating the country after rumours a nuclear strike is imminent, and the nation is weighing the price of victory following a nuclear strike. Crime is a problem. Bisim's national animal is the salamander, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Bisim is ranked 9th in The Council of Narnia and 45,943rd in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 83 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bisim fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Bisim fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Living Wage Act"".
- : Bisim fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Gambling Industry.
- : Bisim voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Omigodtheykilledkenny"".
- : Bisim voted against the World Assembly Resolution "National Economic Liberties".
- : Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "World Space Administration"".
- : Bisim fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protection of Sapient Rights".
- : Bisim voted against the World Assembly Resolution "World Space Administration".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Fotar.