The Queen's State of Biscayne Port is a colossal, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its absence of drug laws. The hard-working, democratic population of 8.84 billion Biscayne Portians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, outspoken government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Welfare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.0%.
The thriving Biscayne Portian economy, worth 394 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is led by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration, Uranium Mining, and Retail. Average income is 44,619 betales, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 125,952 per year while the poor average 12,653, a ratio of 10.0 to 1.
Voting is voluntary. Crime is a serious problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Biscayne Port's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Biscayne Port's influence in Country of God fell from "Vassal" to "Minnow".
- : Biscayne Port's influence in Country of God rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- : Biscayne Port relocated from The Americas to Country of God.
- : Biscayne Port fell out of the regional Top 10% for Highest Drug Use.
- : Biscayne Port was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Mining Sector.
- : Biscayne Port fell out of the regional Top 10% for Happiest Citizens.
- : Biscayne Port was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Biscayne Port fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Gambling Industry.
- : Biscayne Port was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest (last census: Top 10%).
- : Biscayne Port was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry (last census: Top 5%).