“Hell knows what Heaven only suspects. Hail Satan.”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Powerbroker
The Satanic Empire of Big Jim P is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Lord Jim the Dark with an iron fist, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 23.107 billion are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Defence, although Law & Order and Commerce are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Big Jim P City. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing industries.
Angst-filled teenagers are rushing off to buy government bonds for some odd reason, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, theoretical science is only theoretical, and children as young as twelve are conscripted into the armed forces. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Big Jim P's national animal is the Black Goat of the Wood, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Satanism, and its currency is the Bhaal.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 hours ago
- 2 days 15 hours ago: Big Jim P altered its national flag.
- 4 days ago: Big Jim P was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 4 days ago: Big Jim P was endorsed by The Queendom of Sehrschwarzland.
- 5 days ago: Big Jim P's influence in Hell rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- 6 days ago: Big Jim P's influence in Hell fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- 23 days ago: Big Jim P fell out of the regional Top 10% for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- 26 days ago: Big Jim P was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Retail Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- 35 days ago: Big Jim P was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Shortest Average Lifespan (last census: Top 1%).
- 37 days ago: Big Jim P was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 38 days ago: Big Jim P was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Defense Forces (last census: Top 5%).