“Hell knows what Heaven only suspects. Hail Satan.”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
The Satanic Empire of Big Jim P is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Lord Jim the Dark with an iron fist, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 24.174 billion Big Jim Pians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Defence, although Law & Order and Commerce are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Big Jim P City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing industries.
Angst-filled teenagers are rushing off to buy government bonds for some odd reason, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, theoretical science is only theoretical, and children as young as twelve are conscripted into the armed forces. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Big Jim P's national animal is the Black Goat of the Wood, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Satanism, and its currency is the Bhaal.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 hours ago
- 3 days 9 hours ago: Big Jim P's influence in Hell fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- 6 days ago: Big Jim P endorsed The Mad King of Hell of The Stalker.
- 6 days ago: Big Jim P lodged a message on the Hell Regional Message Board.
- 6 days ago: Big Jim P was endorsed by The Evil Mad Scientists of Freddland.
- 6 days ago: Big Jim P was endorsed by The Queendom of Sehrschwarzland.
- 6 days ago: Big Jim P was endorsed by The Mad King of Hell of The Stalker.
- 8 days ago: Big Jim P's influence in Hell rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- 8 days ago: Big Jim P fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 10 days ago: Big Jim P was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates (last census: Top 10%).
- 18 days ago: Big Jim P fell out of the regional Top 10% for Smartest Citizens.