“Hell knows what Heaven only suspects. Hail Satan.”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
The Satanic Empire of Big Jim P is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Lord Jim the Dark with an iron fist, and renowned for its irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 24.114 billion Big Jim Pians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Defence, although Law & Order and Commerce are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Big Jim P City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing industries.
Angst-filled teenagers are rushing off to buy government bonds for some odd reason, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, theoretical science is only theoretical, and children as young as twelve are conscripted into the armed forces. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Big Jim P's national animal is the Black Goat of the Wood, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Satanism, and its currency is the Bhaal.
Big Jim P is ranked 1st in Hell and 876th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 978 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity: 19 hours ago
- 16 hours ago: Big Jim P was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates (last census: Top 10%).
- 8 days ago: Big Jim P fell out of the regional Top 10% for Smartest Citizens.
- 9 days ago: Big Jim P altered its national flag.
- 11 days ago: Big Jim P altered its national flag.
- 14 days ago: Big Jim P lost the position of Hell WA Delegate to The Evil Mad Scientists of Freddland.
- 15 days ago: Big Jim P lost the endorsement of The Evil Mad Scientists of Freddland.
- 15 days ago: Big Jim P lodged a message on the Hell Regional Message Board.
- 15 days ago: Big Jim P changed the regional password in Hell.
- 33 days ago: Big Jim P was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Retail Industry (last census: Top 10%).
- 42 days ago: Big Jim P changed the regional password in Hell.