The Overly Humble Outcropping of Biblical Importance is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Outlaw Josey Wales with an even hand, and notable for its parental licensing program, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, democratic, devout population of 14.328 billion Biblical Importanceans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — prioritizes Environment, although Law & Order, Education, and Defense are also considered important, while Social Policy and Administration aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of 4th Floor South. The average income tax rate is 78.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Biblical Importancean economy, worth 690 trillion Half-Measures a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 48,174 Half-Measures, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods, immigrant herding has become a national pastime, soldiers are equipped with multi-million Half-Measure battlesuits, and senior citizens can usually be found doing heavy manual labour. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Biblical Importance's national animal is the Lady Bug, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Fortunecookieism.
Biblical Importance is ranked 851st in 10000 Islands and 55,702nd in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 77 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Biblical Importance was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Biblical Importance was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Average.
- : Biblical Importance was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Devout.
- : Biblical Importance was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Smartest Citizens.
- : Biblical Importance fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Devout.
- : Biblical Importance was endorsed by The Third Heart of RhoCancri.
- : Biblical Importance was endorsed by The Vanishing Isles of Hasurei.
- : Biblical Importance endorsed The Protectorate of Paffnia.
- : Biblical Importance was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Best Weather (last census: Top 10%).
- : Biblical Importance was endorsed by The Protectorate of Paffnia.