The Advanced worker-state of Bhavva is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 12.335 billion freaky cheezzer are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of mombasa. The average income tax rate is 75.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Bhavvan economy, worth 873 trillion kurtans a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 70,831 kurtans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world, island residents must resort to canoes and sailboats to get to work, B-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age, and shelters struggle to keep up with the endless intake of stray animals. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive. Bhavva's national animal is the tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bhavva's influence in The Atheist Empire rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Bhavva was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Bhavva was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Bhavva was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Crime Rates and Most Rebellious Youth and the Top 5% for Most Beautiful Environments, Most Eco-Friendly Governments, and Largest Black Market.
- : Bhavva was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Pacifist (last census: Top 5%).
- : Bhavva fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Politically Free.
- : Bhavva fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Free.
- : Bhavva fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Bhavva was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- : Following new legislation in Bhavva, shelters struggle to keep up with the endless intake of stray animals.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Free secular Humanists.