|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
Location: Atheist Empire
The Advanced worker-state of Bhavva is a colossal, economically powerful nation, notable for its museums and concert halls. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 5.857 billion hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, liberal individuals is mainly concerned with Healthcare, although Social Equality and Commerce are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of mombasa. Income tax is unheard of. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
The arms industry is strictly regulated, the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight, and 'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Bhavva's national animal is the tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the kurtan.
Most Recent Government Activity: 16 hours ago
- 15 hours ago: Bhavva was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Bhavva, 'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song.
- 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Bhavva, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.
- 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Bhavva, the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces.
- 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Bhavva, the arms industry is strictly regulated.
- 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Bhavva, X-Files ratings have hit an all-time low.
- 17 hours ago: Bhavva voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Chemical Weapons Convention".
- 2 days 22 hours ago: Bhavva was endorsed by The People's Republic of The Indigo Republic.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: Bhavva was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- 4 days ago: Bhavva voted for the World Assembly Resolution "On the Declaration of War".