The Advanced worker-state of Bhavva is a gargantuan, cultured nation, notable for its anti-smoking policies, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 10.837 billion freaky cheezzer are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of mombasa. The average income tax rate is 70.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Bhavvan economy, worth 673 trillion kurtans a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 62,129 kurtans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The average commuter spends four hours a day driving to and from work, the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall, children are raised bilingual from an early age, and billions are being spent on a new island airport. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive. Bhavva's national animal is the tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bhavva was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Happiest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- : Bhavva was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations.
- : Bhavva fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Developed.
- : Bhavva was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- : Bhavva fell out of the world Top 1% for Most Influential.
- : Bhavva fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Influential.
- : Bhavva's influence in The Atheist Empire rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Bhavva was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Bhavva was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Bhavva's influence in The Atheist Empire rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".