|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
Location: Atheist Empire
The Advanced worker-state of Bhavva is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its happy-go-lucky citizens. The compassionate, intelligent population of 9.16 billion freaky cheezzerss love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, socially-minded individuals juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Healthcare, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of mombasa. The average income tax rate is 9%, but much higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Meat-eating is frowned upon, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, and discarded pennies litter the streets. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling. Bhavva's national animal is the tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the kurtan.
Most Recent Government Activity: 16 days ago
- 4 days ago: Bhavva was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Nicest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 6 days ago: Bhavva fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Free.
- 11 days ago: Bhavva fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Avoided.
- 11 days ago: Bhavva fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Avoided.
- 15 days ago: Bhavva was endorsed by The Allied States of Xandia Swift.
- 16 days ago: Bhavva endorsed The Designers of Laslavetica.
- 21 days ago: Bhavva was endorsed by The Designers of Laslavetica.
- 23 days ago: Bhavva was struck by a Cure Missile from The Atheistic Republic of Felandos, curing 32 million infected.
- 23 days ago: Bhavva was struck by a Cure Missile from The Dictatorship of Felandia, curing 13 million infected.
- 23 days ago: Bhavva was struck by a Cure Missile from The Atheistic Republic of Felandos, curing 12 million infected.