The Advanced worker-state of Bhavva is a colossal, cultured nation, renowned for its national health service, anti-smoking policies, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 9.751 billion freaky cheezzer love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of mombasa. The average income tax rate is 68.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Bhavvan economy, worth 575 trillion kurtans a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 58,992 kurtans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Meat-eating is frowned upon, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, and discarded pennies litter the streets. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive. Bhavva's national animal is the tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 9 hours ago
- 5 days ago: Bhavva fell out of the world Top 5% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 7 days ago: Bhavva endorsed The Democratic Republic of Beazlend.
- 7 days ago: Bhavva relocated from Atheist Empire to The Atheist Empire.
- 14 days ago: Bhavva was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Godforsaken.
- 15 days ago: Bhavva's influence in Atheist Empire rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- 18 days ago: Bhavva lost the endorsement of The Theocracy of Cemetery Sentinels.
- 21 days ago: Bhavva was ranked #1 in the region for Most Rebellious Youth (last census: Top 5%).
- 23 days ago: Bhavva was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Nudest.
- 24 days ago: Bhavva was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Politically Free.
- 27 days ago: Bhavva was endorsed by The Protectorate of Hould.
Endorsements Received: None.