“ˇEl pueblo unido, jamás será vencido!”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Aggieland of Bergnovinaia is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Head Master John Jacobs with a fair hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies. Its compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 10.064 billion enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Education, although the Environment and Healthcare are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of College Station. The average income tax rate is 71%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
The government pours millions of Scholarships into rehabilitation programs annually, the government is slowly introducing social welfare programs, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission, and the government has enacted freedom of information. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bergnovinaia's national animal is the 12th man, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Christianity, and its currency is the Scholarship.
Most Recent Government Activity: 18 hours ago
- 12 days ago: Bergnovinaia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Nicest Citizens.
- 13 days ago: Bergnovinaia was endorsed by The Imperio of Elliston.
- 14 days ago: Bergnovinaia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 20 days ago: Bergnovinaia endorsed The Incorporated NationStates of NewTexas.
- 21 days ago: Bergnovinaia was endorsed by The Allied States of AmandilTwo.
- 21 days ago: Bergnovinaia was endorsed by The Gigantic Frozen Igloo of Studly Penguins.
- 21 days ago: Bergnovinaia was endorsed by The Incorporated NationStates of NewTexas.
- 21 days ago: Bergnovinaia relocated from Asgard to Texas.
- 34 days ago: Bergnovinaia fell out of the world Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 34 days ago: Bergnovinaia fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.