The Commonwealth of Benjamin Mark is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Teresa Vuong with a fair hand, and renowned for its smutty television, ubiquitous missile silos, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 9.191 billion Markians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Social Policy, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Law & Order are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Carson Village. The average income tax rate is 95.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Markian economy, worth a remarkable 1,772 trillion Dollars a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 192,879 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours, the government has begun selling heroin and ecstasy to help fund its projects, the government is flooded with compensation requests, and Benjamin Mark's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region. Crime is totally unknown. Benjamin Mark's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Benjamin Mark voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Digital Network Defense".
- : Following new legislation in Benjamin Mark, Benjamin Mark's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Benjamin Mark, the government is flooded with compensation requests.
- : Benjamin Mark was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Following new legislation in Benjamin Mark, the government has begun selling heroin and ecstasy to help fund its projects.
- : Following new legislation in Benjamin Mark, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours.
- : Following new legislation in Benjamin Mark, traveller camps regularly block five-lane superhighways.
- : Following new legislation in Benjamin Mark, a recent political speech drew the ire of nerds everywhere after the speaker claimed that Darth Vader was Harry Potter's father.
- : Following new legislation in Benjamin Mark, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt.
- : Benjamin Mark changed its national leader to "Teresa Vuong".
Endorsements Received: 78 » Liberillia, Fujai, Zogradia, Sean Talamh, The people of Tuk Tuk, Shaktirajya, Mirchusko, Vorpommern-Ruegen, Fallgriffin, Illusionist, Derriador, Dubraya, Glorious Existence, The 9 Stars, Reversed Clause, Drannor, Lab, Common Good, Offshore Racing, Murderess, Gharlani, Brandengrad, Oometz, Griffon Lands, Greynne, Abaja, Atlas Domain, Sindria, Anzat, Envisa, Kisovec, Pallou, Drachmaland, Majdim, Hamstjeland, Dantera, OgJoker, Flaorodor, Krailing, Boejoe, Amymnia, Seosation, KREFIELD, Antahbrantahstan, Country that eats, Neshaunga, Astreya, Ansica, Kewil, Khandavaprastha, and 28 others.Royaume De Roulant, Gryphonian Alliance, The united republic of westend, The Disney Union, Do Foul, Mayor Tweedy, Thaelyn, Bebbit, Davorand, Ashandalia, Kingdom of Valla, Mad Weed, Greg Tucker, Thyrall, See Islands, Frgave, Jerbalopolis, Beikoku no, BIteland, Fellos, Renox, Domini est terra, Helido, Centennial Hills, Shin Kanai, Mediobogdum, Futuo, and Elegarth.