The Commonwealth of Benjamin Mark is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Natalia Rios with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 6.796 billion Markians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Policy, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Carson Village. The average income tax rate is 98.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Markian economy, worth a remarkable 1,126 trillion Dollars a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 165,796 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Golden Eagle is one of the most popular forenames in Benjamin Mark, the art of conversation has been rediscovered, college students make ends meet by selling their kidneys, and movies and computer games are strictly censored for violence. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Benjamin Mark's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 hours ago
- 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Benjamin Mark, movies and computer games are strictly censored for violence.
- 17 hours ago: Benjamin Mark lodged a message on the The West Pacific Regional Message Board.
- 21 hours ago: Benjamin Mark endorsed The Republic of Outer Rings.
- 21 hours ago: Benjamin Mark voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Rights of Indigenous Peoples".
- 22 hours ago: Following new legislation in Benjamin Mark, college students make ends meet by selling their kidneys.
- 1 day ago: Benjamin Mark was endorsed by The Republic of Outer Rings.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Benjamin Mark lodged a message on the The West Pacific Regional Message Board.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Benjamin Mark endorsed The Absurd valley of love of Rofltopia.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: Benjamin Mark was endorsed by The Absurd valley of love of Rofltopia.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Benjamin Mark, the art of conversation has been rediscovered.
Endorsements Received: 95 » Lamebrainia, BIteland, Wickedly evil people, New Novak, Mercanta, Ashkan, Common Good, Bhang Bhang Duc, All Good People, Caneighda, Valsyvir, Liberal Republics Union, Hanifiyyah, Percival-X, Antahbrantahstan, Urgabah, Donstan, Krailing, Kisovec, Wobbly, Democratic Kolania, New Kakyoin, The Anclave, Volaior, Roma-Carthago, Paulbotistan, Rasoom, Yy4u, Fiyudor, Hariko, Escarforia, Hidden Isle, Fyrine IV, Recuecn, Elegarth, Darknerdilandia, Consular, Ausgary, Tunapocalypse, Keriaton, United RussoAsia, Utyakians, The Barricade Boys, Smauk, Kraeshia, KwaiLoIstan, Mediobogdum, Lantica, Ilegaki, Mirchusko, and 45 others.Dragons Ascending, Big Bad Badger, Darkesia, A fish in the sea, Sandalphon, Andermania, Deral, Adaia, Liberillia, SCB, Reversed Clause, Satans Cheerios, Reti, Silvaron, Antharos, Sensorland, Atlas Domain, Zackariani, Makedonae, Kernaria, Hunniclan, The Republic of Lettuce, Aestate, Venezias, Offshore Racing, Interrex, Omniterrum, Popoo, Xecriussau, The Rossinite Empire, Vengar, Harmia, Suze, Samartanya, Helquia, Mococoland, Brandishland, ReneeTwist, Equilibris, Pandaland II, Sharapovaland, Kendramia, Momokol, Rofltopia, and Outer Rings.