The Federal Republic of Belschaft is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by James Lambert with a fair hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, sprawling nuclear power plants, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 15.969 billion Belschaftians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, corrupt, liberal, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New London. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Belschaftian economy, worth a remarkable 3,762 trillion Federal Pounds a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 235,613 Federal Pounds, with the richest citizens earning 8.6 times as much as the poorest.
Employers are gradually adapting to the alien premise of paying wages to their workers, the government is engaging in an agricultural trade war with Maxtopia, birth rates have hit an all-time low, and getting a abortion takes less hassle than writing a letter. Crime is totally unknown. Belschaft's national animal is the Belschaft Crested Hawk, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Belschaft was endorsed by The Kingdom of JxLand.
- : Following new legislation in Belschaft, getting a abortion takes less hassle than writing a letter.
- : Following new legislation in Belschaft, birth rates have hit an all-time low.
- : Following new legislation in Belschaft, the government is engaging in an agricultural trade war with Maxtopia.
- : Following new legislation in Belschaft, employers are gradually adapting to the alien premise of paying wages to their workers.
- : Following new legislation in Belschaft, bus ads propagandize causes ranging from sexual revolution to religious pogroms.
- : Belschaft endorsed The Kingdom of Northern Saxony.
- : Belschaft endorsed The Kingdom of JxLand.
- : Belschaft endorsed The Republic of Gougleiz.
- : Belschaft was endorsed by The Grand Holy Imperial Empire of General Mike.
Endorsements Received: 87 » Bare Arms, Loftegen, Courlany, Harmoneia, Le Minas Tirith, C000507, Tinbo, Benevolent Thomas, Powthran, New Rogernomics, Amerion, Aardania, DisregardWork, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Argoneon, Aigania, Aegis-5, Tanzu, Davewerld, Darkium, Nerbia, Llananas, Claraxia, Knights Almeria, Zeonz, Sterigel, Marcellinople, Aristeme, Praenestia, Marcus Alexander, Farmboybob, Caraani, The Salvation States, Karila, Silsa, Rayhanica, Herlanie, Luvanija, The Cult of Jaffa, Arkanik, Crayonland, RACQ, Succolandia, Bendy, Petra the Devil Child, Borsovia, Jahaland, Mithrya, On High, Darcaethir, and 37 others.Geniasis, The New California Republic, Kiautschou Bay, Shalohite, Super fluffy, For the Lones, Postistania, Coreladia, Peridium AI, Sejji, Ghoolia, Cronintopia, Philonoe, MurtLand, Josh Atoll, Krudistan Nation, Brosumland, Federation of Defensive States, Carthago Tertius, Valdiria, BelloCaprica, Nether Land, Chelsea the Awesome, Your Elemental Affair, United Brians of Powers, Heraldine, Sindrya, Eagles Talons, Jillopian, Pilipinass, Valain, Hnng, Godhand90, Annavia, Suma Diml, General Mike, and JxLand.