The Eternal Serene Republic of Beiluxia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by His Eternal President Mister Smiles with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and strictly enforced bedtime. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 8.738 billion Beiluxians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Welfare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lovers-by-the-bay. The average income tax rate is 67.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Beiluxian economy, worth a remarkable 1,237 trillion Smileyfaces a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Cheese Exports, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 141,586 Smileyfaces, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits, factories grind to a halt every time there is an election, schoolchildren have twice-weekly sex education classes, and radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion. Crime is totally unknown. Beiluxia's national animal is the Happy-Panda-Bear-Sunshine, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Beiluxia, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion.
- : Following new legislation in Beiluxia, schoolchildren have twice-weekly sex education classes.
- : Beiluxia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "World Space Administration"".
- : Beiluxia was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Following new legislation in Beiluxia, factories grind to a halt every time there is an election.
- : Following new legislation in Beiluxia, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits.
- : Following new legislation in Beiluxia, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Beiluxia's radio stations.
- : Beiluxia was endorsed by The Republic of AmericaIS THE BEST.
- : Following new legislation in Beiluxia, the Beiluxia Enquirer offers weekly cash prizes for 'most blasphemous song, story, or cartoon'.
- : Beiluxia endorsed The Protectorate of Oasisa.
Endorsements Received: 45 » The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Christian Indonesia, Tzo, Randomain, Earth Federation, The imperial state of Japan, Seranis, The Soylent Green Party, Dustwind, United Governments of Newrope, Achiotopia, Onarii, Grungerock, Jamestonian Empire, Steidenland, Zyrcrestia, Wolfhunters, Mystiquelle, Osea Island, FreeGunsForAll, Wisdomseekers, Kelvinski, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Kokkinostan, Nojia, Blogotopia, Slaytania, Rogue Zealand, Samonaemia, Richecstan, The United Dog Days Providence, Ilha Rongo Koa, Zeganas, Aersoldorf, Zeklandia, Lost Islands of Pantagon, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Hopetown, New Katamenia, Fujisan, British Hifax, Samanar, Dycion, and AmericaIS THE BEST.