“Nos Sumus Liber VitŠ”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: 10000 Islands
The Eternal Serene Republic of Beiluxia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by His Eternal President Mister Smiles with a fair hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, intelligent population of 6.752 billion Beiluxians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Education, although Social Welfare and Healthcare are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lovers-by-the-bay. The average income tax rate is 69%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway, voting is voluntary, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy, and it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws. Crime is totally unknown. Beiluxia's national animal is the Happy-Panda-Bear-Sunshine, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Smileyface.
Most Recent Government Activity: 16 hours ago
- 15 hours ago: Beiluxia was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Spncrgmn.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in Beiluxia, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in Beiluxia, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: Beiluxia endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Spncrgmn.
- 4 days ago: Beiluxia was endorsed by The Tiny Snowy Dreamy Republic of Kelvinski.
- 5 days ago: Beiluxia was endorsed by The Meritocratic Republic of Wisdomseekers.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Beiluxia, voting is voluntary.
- 6 days ago: Beiluxia was endorsed by The Queendom of The Hapes Consortium.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Beiluxia, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Beiluxia, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion.
Endorsements Received: 41 » The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Lahuland, Christian Indonesia, Tzo, Anollasia, Future of Mankind, Randomain, Earth Federation, Zybex, Laan, The imperial state of Japan, Blogotopia, Seranis, The Soylent Green Party, Dustwind, Airel, United Governments of Newrope, Achiotopia, Wolfco, Onarii, Grungerock, Jamestonian Empire, Northern Koryeo, Steidenland, Zyrcrestia, Wolfhunters, Dendor, Mystiquelle, Osea Island, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Invictus, Asgard the Home of Thor, FreeGunsForAll, Markanite, Republic Of Sindria, LARF, Czechoslovachia, The Hapes Consortium, Wisdomseekers, Kelvinski, and Spncrgmn.