The Eternal Serene Republic of Beiluxia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by His Eternal President Mister Smiles with a fair hand, and notable for its national health service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 7.837 billion Beiluxians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Welfare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lovers-by-the-bay. The average income tax rate is 54.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Beiluxian economy, worth a remarkable 1,063 trillion Smileyfaces a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Cheese Exports, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 135,643 Smileyfaces, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in His Eternal President Mister Smiles's bedroom, the number of students attending university has reached a record high, and dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission. Crime is totally unknown. Beiluxia's national animal is the Happy-Panda-Bear-Sunshine, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 hours ago
- 6 hours ago: Beiluxia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Wartime Looting and Pillage".
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Beiluxia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- 3 days 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Beiluxia, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Beiluxia, the number of students attending university has reached a record high.
- 4 days ago: Beiluxia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Nuclear Arms Possession Act"".
- 5 days ago: Beiluxia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The United Dog Days Providence.
- 8 days ago: Beiluxia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Developed.
- 10 days ago: Beiluxia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Genetically Modified Foods"".
- 12 days ago: Following new legislation in Beiluxia, photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in His Eternal President Mister Smiles's bedroom.
- 12 days ago: Following new legislation in Beiluxia, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.
Endorsements Received: 45 » The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Christian Indonesia, Tzo, Anollasia, Randomain, Earth Federation, The imperial state of Japan, Seranis, The Soylent Green Party, Dustwind, United Governments of Newrope, Achiotopia, Onarii, Grungerock, Jamestonian Empire, Steidenland, Zyrcrestia, Wolfhunters, Mystiquelle, Osea Island, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Invictus, Asgard the Home of Thor, FreeGunsForAll, Markanite, Czechoslovachia, Wisdomseekers, Kelvinski, Spncrgmn, Aipotu Ruo, Coreras, Royal Hindus, Kokkinostan, Nojia, Wysrod, Blogotopia, Namabia, Zabbar, Slaytania, Rogue Zealand, Samonaemia, New gillingham, Richecstan, The Republic of Michigan, and The United Dog Days Providence.