The Insane Muppet Licker of Beeker Stalker is a massive, orderly nation, notable for its complete lack of prisons. The hard-working, cynical population of 3.668 billion Beeker Stalkerians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The relatively small, pro-business government prioritizes Spirituality, although Welfare and Industry are also considered important, while Defense receives no funds. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.9%.
The very strong Beeker Stalkerian economy, worth 174 trillion Human Fleshes a year, is led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Retail, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 47,557 Human Fleshes, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 145,278 per year while the poor average 12,066, a ratio of 12.0 to 1.
It is illegal to make racist remarks in public. Crime is a serious problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Beeker Stalker's national animal is the Muppet Muppet Frog, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Beeker Stalker's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Beeker Stalker's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Beeker Stalker's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Beeker Stalker voted for The Mad King of Hell of The Stalker in Round 3 of the election.
- : Beeker Stalker's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Beeker Stalker was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector and the Top 10% for Largest Gambling Industry, Highest Crime Rates, Largest Retail Industry, and Most Pro-Market.
- : Beeker Stalker voted for The Mad King of Hell of The Stalker in Round 2 of the election.
- : Beeker Stalker was refounded in Osiris.
- : Beeker Stalker ceased to exist.
- : Beeker Stalker's influence in Beeker Island rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".