“Ours is the Fury”
|Category: Libertarian Police State|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Machiavellian Republic of Beauvoir is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Imperator Nietzsche with an iron fist, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 4.905 billion are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Commerce, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sartre. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 19%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Gambling industries.
Buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel, fur coats have become the latest fashion trend, wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms, and citizens simply have to point a weapon at a government official to get what they want. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Beauvoir's national animal is the Raven, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Pluralist Rationalism, and its currency is the Logix.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 9 hours ago
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Beauvoir, citizens simply have to point a weapon at a government official to get what they want.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Beauvoir, wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Beauvoir, fur coats have become the latest fashion trend.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: Beauvoir endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Athos and Byzantium.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: Beauvoir was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Athos and Byzantium.
- 3 days 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Beauvoir, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel.
- 3 days 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Beauvoir, rag-wearing teachers are often mistaken for homeless people.
- 3 days 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Beauvoir, the government is avowedly atheist.
- 6 days ago: Beauvoir was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Libertarian Police State".
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Beauvoir, military spending is on the increase.
Endorsements Received: 56 » Eurosceptic Citizens, Alsted, Jenesia, Stromia, Kaiserusse, Nou Occitania, Lexembourg, Malacovia, Kroinengin, Valrem, Voxum Mortalum, Dauershire, Fenian Provinces, The City-State of Vienna, Silberia, Multatuli, Marmiedon, Short shorts, Sybaritic Socialists, Kureimoa, Capricania, Linkisheer, Puerto Thelosia, Chiolena, The Armed Socialist Workers Syndicate, Ivernia, Hamstery, Toongoosia, Indulgence and Ecstasy, Outer Prussia, Gr4nd3nia, Veeten Engines, The Seven Provinces, Echo von Cotta, Tigyland, New France of Silvius Bonaparte, Keris, Melfar, Vest Franksland, Carswellia, Jon4de85, Greater Konigsberg, Bylantia, Foucaults garden, Nukls-Andwicz, Novo Portugal, Each-Uisge, Pileusia, Vanbrugh, Monance, and 6 others.An Clar, Saint Matthew, Great British Isles and Ireland, Turukelia, Welsh Valley, and Athos and Byzantium.