“Ours is the Fury”
|Category: Libertarian Police State|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Empire of Beauvoir is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Imperator Nietzsche with an iron fist, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 5.498 billion Beauvoirians are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Commerce, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sartre. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 31%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology industry, followed by Book Publishing and Gambling.
The nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, Beauvoir's soft-touch approach to diplomacy has made it known as the 'push-over' of the region, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system, and young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Beauvoir's national animal is the Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, its national religion is Pluralist Rationalism, and its currency is the Logix.
Most Recent Government Activity: 21 hours ago
- 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Beauvoir, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables.
- 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Beauvoir, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system.
- 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Beauvoir, Beauvoir's soft-touch approach to diplomacy has made it known as the 'push-over' of the region.
- 1 day ago: Beauvoir fell out of the world Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 2 days 15 hours ago: Beauvoir was endorsed by The Grand Kingdom of Belique.
- 5 days ago: Beauvoir was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Retail Industry.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Beauvoir, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Beauvoir, the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Beauvoir, the nation leads Europe in per capita stalking.
- 5 days ago: Beauvoir voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Capitalist Paradise".
Endorsements Received: 58 » Eurosceptic Citizens, Alsted, Jenesia, Stromia, Kaiserusse, Nou Occitania, Lexembourg, Malacovia, Kroinengin, Valrem, Voxum Mortalum, Dauershire, Fenian Provinces, The City-State of Vienna, Silberia, Multatuli, Marmiedon, Short shorts, Sybaritic Socialists, Kureimoa, Linkisheer, Puerto Thelosia, Chiolena, The Armed Socialist Workers Syndicate, Ivernia, Hamstery, Toongoosia, Indulgence and Ecstasy, Outer Prussia, Veeten Engines, The Seven Provinces, Echo von Cotta, Tigyland, New France of Silvius Bonaparte, Keris, Melfar, Carswellia, Jon4de85, Greater Konigsberg, Foucaults garden, Nukls-Andwicz, Novo Portugal, Each-Uisge, Vanbrugh, Monance, An Clar, Saint Matthew, Turukelia, Welsh Valley, Athos and Byzantium, and 8 others.Norse German Federation, Mount Liban, Horreum, Esterbourne, Unicorania, Heusdendaal, Zavalka, and Pileusia.