“Ours is the Fury”
|Category: Libertarian Police State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Empire of Beauvoir is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Imperator Nietzsche with an iron fist, and remarkable for its national health service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 6.333 billion Beauvoirians are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The tiny, corrupt government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Law & Order, and Defense are also considered important, while Spirituality and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sartre. The average income tax rate is 2.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Beauvoirian economy, worth a remarkable 1,133 trillion Logixes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 178,928 Logixes, with the richest citizens earning 5.1 times as much as the poorest.
The nation refuses to provide international aid, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, and military spending is on the increase. Crime is totally unknown. Beauvoir's national animal is the Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Pluralist Rationalism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 days ago
- 13 hours ago: Beauvoir was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- 5 days ago: Beauvoir was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 9 days ago: Beauvoir was refounded in Osiris.
- 52 days ago: Beauvoir ceased to exist.
- 59 days ago: Beauvoir was endorsed by The Republic of Merviengrad.
- 59 days ago: Beauvoir fell out of the regional Top 10% for Nudest.
- 60 days ago: Beauvoir was endorsed by The Republic of Merviengrad.
- 62 days ago: Beauvoir was endorsed by The Republic of Albertinum.
- 76 days ago: Beauvoir was endorsed by Croiseigne.
- 80 days ago: Beauvoir was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth (last census: Top 5%).