The Diplomatic Immunity of Bears Armed Mission is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Artorrios o SouthWoods with a fair hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and hatred of cheese. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 14.879 billion Bears hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The minute, liberal, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brer Bear's FunPark. The average income tax rate is 3.1%.
The powerhouse Urrsish economy, worth a remarkable 1,181 trillion thalers a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Gambling, and Retail. Average income is 79,403 thalers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
The populace harbors a fierce hatred of the metric system, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper, Goldilocks is one of the most popular forenames in Bears Armed Mission, and referenda are banned by law and the Parliament has absolute control of the legislative process. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Bears Armed Mission's national animal is the goldilocks, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is One Plus Seven.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 hours ago
- 2 days 23 hours ago: Bears Armed Mission voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Sexual Privacy Act"".
- 3 days 9 hours ago: Bears Armed Mission was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 7 days ago: Bears Armed Mission was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist (last census: Top 10%).
- 8 days ago: Bears Armed Mission was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Armed.
- 8 days ago: Bears Armed Mission was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Armed.
- 8 days ago: Bears Armed Mission's influence in International Democratic Union fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- 12 days ago: Bears Armed Mission was endorsed by The Democratic Islamic Kingdom of Ulada.
- 12 days ago: Following new legislation in Bears Armed Mission, referenda are banned by law and the Parliament has absolute control of the legislative process.
- 13 days ago: Bears Armed Mission voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Responsible Arms Trading"".
- 14 days ago: Bears Armed Mission lodged a message on the International Democratic Union Regional Message Board.