The Diplomatic Immunity of Bears Armed Mission is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Artorrios o SouthWoods with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete lack of public education, hatred of cheese, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, democratic, cheerful population of 15.467 billion Bears hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The minute, liberal, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brer Bear's FunPark. The average income tax rate is 3.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Urrsish economy, worth a remarkable 1,275 trillion thalers a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Gambling, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 82,491 thalers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
People reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight, the nation refuses to provide international aid, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, and the government has cut taxes in the face of widespread tax evasion. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Bears Armed Mission's national animal is the goldilocks, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is One Plus Seven.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bears Armed Mission lost the endorsement of The Free Land of The Step Forward.
- : Bears Armed Mission was endorsed by The Free Land of The Step Forward.
- : Bears Armed Mission was endorsed by The Republic of Nova Sodor.
- : Bears Armed Mission endorsed The Republic of Nova Sodor.
- : Following new legislation in Bears Armed Mission, the government has cut taxes in the face of widespread tax evasion.
- : Bears Armed Mission voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Living Wage Act"".
- : Bears Armed Mission endorsed The Free Land of The Step Forward.
- : Bears Armed Mission was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- : Following new legislation in Bears Armed Mission, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked.
- : Bears Armed Mission endorsed The Free Land of Jpgmistan.