The Diplomatic Immunity of Bears Armed Mission is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Artorrios o SouthWoods with a fair hand, and notable for its frequent executions, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 17.112 billion Bears hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The minute, liberal, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brer Bear's FunPark. The average income tax rate is 3.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Urrsish economy, worth a remarkable 1,590 trillion thalers a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Gambling. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 92,919 thalers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
There's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt, children are expected to carve their own toys, the police force is on a recruitment drive, and business meetings across the country are interrupted by the sound of squeaking whoopee-cushions. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Bears Armed Mission's national animal is the goldilocks, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is One Plus Seven.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bears Armed Mission endorsed The Commonwealth of Miroma.
- : Bears Armed Mission endorsed The Republic of Centuriana.
- : Following new legislation in Bears Armed Mission, business meetings across the country are interrupted by the sound of squeaking whoopee-cushions.
- : Bears Armed Mission voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Arab League".
- : Bears Armed Mission voted for the World Assembly Resolution "The Rule of Law".
- : Following new legislation in Bears Armed Mission, the police force is on a recruitment drive.
- : Bears Armed Mission was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of The Silver Cities.
- : Bears Armed Mission was endorsed by The Autocratic Freak Show of SchutteGod.
- : Bears Armed Mission voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Hell".
- : Bears Armed Mission voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Convention on Execution"".
Endorsements Received: 17 » Grellania, Sciongrad, Gnejs, Trive 39, Zemanlandia, Grosseschnauzer, Arthuriana, The Coalition of Canadian Remnants, Festive Old Folks, GAMECOCK NATIONAL, Commoncause, Sayar, Losthaven, Orecchiette, Parjea, SchutteGod, and The Silver Cities.