The Diplomatic Immunity of Bears Armed Mission is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Artorrios o SouthWoods with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and complete lack of public education. The hard-nosed, democratic, cheerful population of 15.671 billion Bears hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The minute, liberal, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brer Bear's FunPark. The average income tax rate is 3.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Urrsish economy, worth a remarkable 1,311 trillion thalers a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Gambling, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 83,668 thalers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
The government has cut taxes in the face of widespread tax evasion, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak, and nude art is becoming wildly popular. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Bears Armed Mission's national animal is the goldilocks, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is One Plus Seven.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bears Armed Mission endorsed The Republic of Vorsh.
- : Bears Armed Mission voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The World Assembly".
- : Bears Armed Mission voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Proscription on Living Shields".
- : Bears Armed Mission was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments (last census: Top 5%).
- : Bears Armed Mission voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Wallenburg".
- : Bears Armed Mission voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Read the Resolution Act"".
- : Bears Armed Mission was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments (last census: Top 10%).
- : Bears Armed Mission fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Following new legislation in Bears Armed Mission, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- : Bears Armed Mission voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Minimum Standard of Living Act".