“Talk softly, but carry a singlestick”
Regional Influence: Powerbroker
Location: International Democratic Union
The Diplomatic Immunity of Bears Armed Mission is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Artorrios o SouthWoods with a fair hand, and renowned for its hatred of cheese. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 12.249 billion live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, liberal, pro-business individuals juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Social Welfare, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brer Bear's FunPark. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
The new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town, and there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is moderate. Bears Armed Mission's national animal is the goldilocks, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is One Plus Seven, and its currency is the thaler.
Most Recent Government Activity: 14 hours ago
- 14 hours ago: Bears Armed Mission voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Adequate Sanitation".
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Bears Armed Mission endorsed The Republic of Gerardotropolis.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: Bears Armed Mission lodged a message on the International Democratic Union Regional Message Board.
- 2 days 16 hours ago: Bears Armed Mission voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Anarchy".
- 4 days ago: Bears Armed Mission was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather.
- 4 days ago: Bears Armed Mission voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Armaments Trading".
- 5 days ago: Bears Armed Mission was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Extreme.
- 7 days ago: Bears Armed Mission voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Cultural Site Preservation".
- 7 days ago: Bears Armed Mission voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate St Abbaddon".
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Bears Armed Mission, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt.