The Diplomatic Immunity of Bears Armed Mission is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Artorrios o SouthWoods with a fair hand, and notable for its frequent executions, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and complete lack of public education. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 17.457 billion Bears hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The minute, liberal, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brer Bear's FunPark. The average income tax rate is 3.4%.
The all-consuming Urrsish economy, worth a remarkable 1,631 trillion thalers a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Gambling. Average income is 93,452 thalers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
School children are expected to know the names of all seven hundred native tribes and their cultural practices, village elders are often called in to interpret voting outcomes in Parliament, every new building project has to undergo a five-year environmental impact study before it can go ahead, and future leaders of Bears Armed Mission regularly dismiss pressing political issues when available options don't conform to their worldview. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Bears Armed Mission's national animal is the goldilocks, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is One Plus Seven.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bears Armed Mission was endorsed by The Empire of Criptik.
- : Bears Armed Mission voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Humanitarian Aid Expansion Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Bears Armed Mission, future leaders of Bears Armed Mission regularly dismiss pressing political issues when available options don't conform to their worldview.
- : Bears Armed Mission voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protection of Partially Born".
- : Bears Armed Mission endorsed The Republic of Ferdania.
- : Bears Armed Mission endorsed The Confederacy of Rangifer Tarandus.
- : Bears Armed Mission voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Utopia"".
- : Bears Armed Mission was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Free and the Top 10% for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Bears Armed Mission was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry and the Top 10% for Most Devout.
- : Bears Armed Mission was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Primitive and the Top 5% for Most Stationary.
Endorsements Received: 17 » Grellania, Sciongrad, Gnejs, Trive 39, Zemanlandia, Arthuriana, The Coalition of Canadian Remnants, GAMECOCK NATIONAL, Commoncause, Sayar, Orecchiette, Parjea, The Silver Cities, Ranoke, Centuriana, New Bartonia, and Criptik.