The Diplomatic Immunity of Bears Armed Mission is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Artorrios o SouthWoods with a fair hand, and notable for its frequent executions, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 16.425 billion Bears hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The minute, liberal, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brer Bear's FunPark. The average income tax rate is 3.2%.
The powerhouse Urrsish economy, worth a remarkable 1,409 trillion thalers a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Gambling, and Retail. Average income is 85,823 thalers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
The new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit, nude art is becoming wildly popular, the tenet of free speech is held dear, and citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Bears Armed Mission's national animal is the goldilocks, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is One Plus Seven.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bears Armed Mission withdrew its vote on the World Assembly Resolution "Promotion of Clean Energy".
- : Bears Armed Mission voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Promotion of Clean Energy".
- : Bears Armed Mission's influence in International Democratic Union fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- : Bears Armed Mission was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Overall Tax Burden (last census: Top 5%).
- : Bears Armed Mission voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Right to sexual privacy".
- : Following new legislation in Bears Armed Mission, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked.
- : Bears Armed Mission's influence in International Democratic Union rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Bears Armed Mission was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Bears Armed Mission, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- : Bears Armed Mission endorsed The Republic of Nova Sodor.