The Diplomatic Immunity of Bears Armed Mission is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Artorrios o SouthWoods with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 17.655 billion Bears hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The minute, liberal, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brer Bear's FunPark. The average income tax rate is 3.4%.
The all-consuming Urrsish economy, worth a remarkable 1,651 trillion golden thalers a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Gambling. Average income is 93,516 golden thalers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Nude art is becoming wildly popular, the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism, exam halls are littered with used needles and empty pill bottles, and government reports are now used to teach toddlers to read. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Bears Armed Mission's national animal is the goldilocks, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is One Plus Seven.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bears Armed Mission endorsed The Commonwealth of Bedford Haven.
- : Bears Armed Mission was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Puremspencer.
- : Bears Armed Mission endorsed The Rogue Nation of Puremspencer.
- : Following new legislation in Bears Armed Mission, government reports are now used to teach toddlers to read.
- : Bears Armed Mission voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Lone Wolves United".
- : Bears Armed Mission endorsed The Kingdom of Anndul.
- : Bears Armed Mission was endorsed by The Kingdom of Anndul.
- : Bears Armed Mission was endorsed by The Republic of Judealand.
- : Bears Armed Mission endorsed The Republic of Judealand.
- : Bears Armed Mission voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Foreign Patent Recognition"".
Endorsements Received: 19 » Grellania, Sciongrad, Gnejs, Zemanlandia, The Coalition of Canadian Remnants, Commoncause, Sayar, Orecchiette, Parjea, The Silver Cities, Ranoke, Centuriana, New Bartonia, Trive 38, Festive Old Folks, Separatist Peoples, Judealand, Anndul, and Puremspencer.