The Diplomatic Immunity of Bears Armed Mission is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Artorrios o SouthWoods with a fair hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, smutty television, and complete lack of public education. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 14.39 billion Bears hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The minute, liberal, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brer Bear's FunPark. The average income tax rate is 3.3%.
The powerhouse Urrsish economy, worth a remarkable 1,176 trillion thalers a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Gambling. Average income is 81,733 thalers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
Only vaccinated citizens may have free healthcare, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town, nude art is becoming wildly popular, and children are raised bilingual from an early age. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Bears Armed Mission's national animal is the goldilocks, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is One Plus Seven.
Most Recent Government Activity: 20 hours ago
- 22 hours ago: Bears Armed Mission voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Wartime Looting and Pillage".
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Bears Armed Mission was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Primitive (last census: Top 5%).
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Bears Armed Mission was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Primitive (last census: Top 1%).
- 3 days 17 hours ago: Bears Armed Mission endorsed The Constitutional Republic of Westerwelle.
- 4 days ago: Bears Armed Mission was endorsed by The Empire of Grellania.
- 6 days ago: Bears Armed Mission was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- 6 days ago: Bears Armed Mission voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Luna Amore".
- 9 days ago: Bears Armed Mission voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Genetically Modified Foods"".
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Bears Armed Mission, children are raised bilingual from an early age.
- 12 days ago: Bears Armed Mission was endorsed by The Ribald Retirement Villages of Festive Old Folks.